Saurashtra University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Saurashtra University.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies Job on or before 19/2/2016. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Saurashtra University
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Rajkot
Last Date to Apply for this job : 19/2/2016
Address for the Job Vacancy : Department of Chemistry, Saurashtra University, Rajkot-360005
Detail of Post :
Applications are invited for the post of JRF/SRF/RA for CSIR-New Delhi sponsored major research project Sanction no. 02(0171/13/EMR-II) in the Department of Chemistry, Saurashtra University, Rajkot-360005. The post is purely temporary.
- Title of the Project: A NEW DRUG TARGET FOR DIABETES: DESIGN, SYNTHESIS AND BIOLOGICAL EVALUATION OF ARYL PROPIONIC ACID DERIVATIVES AND THIAZOLIDINEDIONES AND THEIR ANALOGUS AS GPR-40 AGONISTS.
- Duration: One Year
- Qualifications: M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry) with minimum 55% or equivalent grade.
- Desirable: NET/GATE/Ph.D. (With Research Experience) qualified with computation skill.
- Age-limits: 28 (JRF), 32(SRF), 33(SRF extended) and 35 Years (RA) 5 years relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH/Woman candidates.
- Emoluments: As per CSIR rules for JRF/SRF/RA.
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates can apply on or before 19/2/2016.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply ? :
Application on plain paper along with latest Curriculum-vitae( bearing name, parent’s name, full address, telephone/mobile numbers, e-mail, educational qualification, publications and research experience, if any) and attested copies of all mark sheets & certificates should reach by post or email to the following address within 10 days. The candidates will be informed for interview date and time. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. The candidates are supposed to bring original documents and one set of photocopy of the documents. Dr. H. S. Joshi Professor (PI) email@example.com Department of Chemistry Saurashtra University, University Road Rajkot-360005 Gujarat
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 19/2/2016