On 15/10/2016, Saurashtra University announced recruitment notification for Project Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Saurashtra University planning to recruit Project Fellow post who have completed M.A. Saurashtra University is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Project Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 24/10/2016.
Saurashtra University proposes to Conduct Interview for Project Fellow post. It is not required to apply Online / Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 24/10/2016 at 11.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Saurashtra University on 24/10/2016. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Saurashtra University|
|Vacancy Name||Project Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Post|
|Salary Range||Rs.14,000/- per month|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||24/10/2016|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||SAURASHTRA UNIVERSITY, Rajkot|
Eligibility & Details:
Project Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Project Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Project Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Post|
|Education required: M.A in English with at least 55% marks|
|Tenure: 2 Years (project tenure)|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rs. 14000/- per month (as per UGC norms)|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure : Keeping with the nature of research the selected candidate would be required to carry out field work for data / Material collection, conduct interviews, record, transcribe and translate data as well as assist in writing the report. Candidates having the experience of field work and translation will be preferred. Interested candidates may appear in person directly in the interview with an application in plain paper addressed to the PI along with Latest CV and attested copies of all relevant testimonials attached herewith. Original as well as attested copies of Mark Sheets, Certificates and Testimonials are to be produced at the time of interview. No TA/DA is admissible.|
|Venue: SAURASHTRA UNIVERSITY, Rajkot|
|Walk-In-Time: 11.00 A.M|
|Reporting Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 24/10/2016
- Selection will be based on “Exam types”/Selection Will be Based either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Saurashtra University norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Project Fellow ” on 24/10/2016.
- Place of the interview “SAURASHTRA UNIVERSITY Rajkot “
- Interview will be Starts from 11.00 A.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 24/10/2016
VENUE: SAURASHTRA UNIVERSITY Rajkot