Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU) invites application for the recruitment of Controller of Examinations with Master’s Degree holders
Company name :Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU)
Posts :Controller of Examinations
Qualification : Master’s Degree
Salary : Rs.37400-67000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 24/09/2014
Details of Post :
Controller of Examinations
Applications are invited in the prescribed form for the post of Controller of Examinations of the Savitribai Phule Pune University.
- QUALIFICATION :
- A Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC 7 point scale.
- At least 15 years experience as Lecturer (Senior scale) / Lecturer with 8 years experience in Reader’sGrade along with experience in Educational Administration OR Comparable experience in Research establishment and / or other Institutions of Higher Education. OR 15 years Administrative experience of which 8 years experience as Deputy Registrar or equivalent post.(as per Government Resolution dated 05/01/2002)
- Relaxation from 55% to 50% may be given only to those candidates who belong to SC/ST categories or who have obtained Ph.D. Degree and passed Master Degree prior to 19th September, 1991 or to those existing incumbents who are already in the University system. The candidate should have proficiency in Marathi, Hindi and English languages. The post of Controller of Examinations is an isolated post.
- AGE : Unless already in the services of Universities or affiliated colleges / recognized institutions of of the Savitribai Phule Pune University, not less than 45 years of age.
- TENURE : This is a tenure appointment for a term of five years and the person shall be eligible for reappointment for only one more term of five years.
- PAY BAND : Pay Band Rs.37400-67000 + A.G.P. 10,000/- with usual allowances as per Government Rules. [Minimum pay in Pay Band Rs.43000/-]
- RETIREMENT AGE : Shall be 58 years. However, in the case of a person from teaching cadre, the age of retirement shall be 60 years. The post carries the retirement benefits as per the Government / University Rules.
HOW TO APPLY :
- The said post of Controller of Examinations is a statutory post.
- The said post is an isolated post. Candidates belonging to all categories (open and reserved categories) can apply for this post.
- Candidates should apply online from 28/08/2014 to 17/09/2014 on the University website http://registrar.unipune.ac.in/recruitment and take the printout of the said application.
- Application should be accompanied with attested copies of the necessary documents and the certificates. Candidates shall affix a passport size photo on the application.
- The application fees of Rs. 400/- (for open candidates) and Rs.200/- (for reserved category candidates) should be paid by direct cash deposit through challan (at Bank of Maharashtra/HDFC Bank) (Online Challan gets generated after submitting an application. Candidates should submit this challan at cash counter of any branch of the selected bank (Bank of Maharashtra/HDFC Bank) Candidate should submit University copy of stamped challan along with printout of application form to the University)
- Candidates shall submit the printed copy of the application along with all enclosures to the Deputy Registrar, Administration Non-Teaching Section, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune – 411 007 on or before 24/09/2014. 7. As per the Notification No.SRV.2000/CR (17/2000) XII dated 28th March, 2005 issued by General Administration Department, Mantralaya, Mumbai, candidates shall submit the declaration of the small family in the prescribed proforma attached with Application form as Declaration Form “A”
- Qualifications, relevant experience and age shall be considered as on last date of receipt of application.
- Candidates furnishing incorrect or false information shall stand disqualified at any stage.
- A candidate already employed, shall submit his/her application through proper channel, on or before 24/09/2014.
- Applications received after the last date of receipt of application, incomplete applications, applications submitted without any of the required documents and applications not submitted through proper channel will not be considered, and no intimation in this regard will be given to the candidates.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly will be a disqualification.
- The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post or to modify / alter / cancel the advertisement.
- Queries or correspondence in respect of eligibility criteria, issuance of call letters for interview or selection of candidate will not be entertained at any stage.
- The Government resolutions/circulars issued by the Government of Maharashtra from time to time shall be applicable to the said post.
- The post will be filled in by the University, subject to verification of roster by the competent Authorities.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 24/09/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From University of Pune||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016