SBI General Insurance has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Customer Senior Executive/Assistant Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from SBI General Insurance
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Branch Operations Head on or before 31/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||SBI General Insurance
||Branch Operations Head
|Total No of Vacancy
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||SBI General Insurance, Kolhapur
Detail of SBI General Insurance Branch Operations Head Recruitment:
- Purpose The position is of Head for Operations at Branch. Candidate is required to supervise a team of Insurance Trainees/ Customer Service Executivesand execute processes on policy servicing and administration, claims servicing, facilities management, general administration and IT support for the Branch and intermediaries mapped to the Branch. S/he will coordinate with third party providers on behalf of HO. S/he will need to ensure strict adherence to set processes, zero defect policies at a very high issuance ratio and least turn around time. S/he will be responsible for training, evaluation and motivation of the team. S/he will be expected to bring in highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Key Responsibilities Strategic : Optimize the per person productivity in Branches within Operations Team. Play a change manager while implementing new processes when called for. Identify process deficiencies and hindrances, do root cause analysis, work solutions and discuss them with superiors. Ensure a zero defect quote/policy issuance within TAT
- Financial Optimize utilization of Resources Minimizing the per transaction cost of the branch.
- Functional/ Operational Implement work processes; make use of Company’s systems and software for issuance of policies, post policy endorsements and servicing for all lines of business from the location. Provide live support to Customer Service Executives on Technical, Systems and IT issues to resolve their matters & timely escalate the same to relevant authorities to provide fast solutions Report to superiors on defined frequency in the manner laid down.Provide efficient Claims services, smooth coordination, follow-up and assistance to service providers. Manage facilities and general administration of the office for smooth business environment and ensure legal and statutory obligations are met at all times. Provide IT, Training, Logistics support to SBI Branches and other Intermediaries for business growth.
- People Define KRAs, KPIs, targets, performance measures for Team and monitor productivity on a scheduled basis. Identify training needs, design training courses, set training schedules, and conduct training sessions for the Operations team in branches. Support HO-HR in implementation of HR administration at the location.
- Essential: Graduation in any faculty from a recognised University/Institution. Strong knowledge of various technology platforms and orientation to modern word-processing and spreadsheet tools.
- Preferred: Insurance qualifications like Licentiate/Associate from Insurance Institute of India or any Diploma or Certification course from reputed University/Institution
- Proficiency in Word, XL, Power-point, Microsoft Access.
- Desired Experience : Minimum 2 years of experience in an Insurance Company . Preferred: Work experience in similar type of role in General Insurance industry.
Selection Procedure for SBI General Insurance – Branch Operations Head Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Branch Operations Head Vacancy in SBI General Insurance:
Interested candidates may apply on or befor 31/03/2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/03/2015