SBI General Insurance has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Customer Support Representative through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 12th Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from SBI General Insurance.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Customer Support Representative Job on or before 25/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : SBI General Insurance
Vacancy Name : Customer Support Representative
Educational Qualification : 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 25/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : SBI General Insurance, Across India
Detail of SBI General Insurance Customer Support Representative Recruitment:
- Job Title: Customer Support Representative
- Position Id: OPS0003
- Position Purpose For the said position Incumbent will be a part of Contact Center Operations Team. S/he will be required to take/make Inbound/Outbound calls/handle incoming contacts through various channels & capture the QRC (Query Request Complaint) on each call/contact/transaction. S/he will be required to maintain highest standards of call quality & demonstrate high level of accuracy both on Product & Process knowledge on each call. S/he will be required to work in shifts, in line with business requirements.
- Key Responsibilities Incumbent will be required to take/make Inbound/Outbound calls handle incoming contacts through various channels & capture the QRC (i.e. Query Request Complaint) on each call/contact/transaction. For Voice – Take inbound calls & capture the QRC on each call. Also would be required to capture the ‘Voice of the Customer’ (VoC)on each call, in form of short SMS format notes. Follow the QRC procedure on each call/contact and provide accurate information. Should demonstrate high customer focus by escalating & following upon the TAT burst cases, ensuring speedier resolution to the Customers. Maintain databases, records, file papers, and retrieve as required. Deliver on the contact centre KPI’s set by the Company. Should possess good communication and interpersonal skills. Support the reporting authorities in maintaining office premises and work-environment. Incumbent will be required to work in shifts, in line with business requirements.
- Essential Higher Secondary Education/Senior Secondary Education (12th Pass).
- Preferred Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University/Institution. Insurance qualifications like Licentiate/Associate from Insurance Institute of India or any Diploma or Certification course from reputed University/Institution. Good typing skills and knowledge of MS office and/or any data capture or communication tool.
- Experience Essential Freshers can also apply for this position provided they have good communication skills both in English & Hindi. Preferred Minimum 6 months experience in a voice process/non- voice Process in a contact centre will be preferred. Good communications skills in vernacular languages will be an added advantage.
Selection Procedure for SBI General Insurance – Customer Support Representative Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Customer Support Representative Vacancy in SBI General Insurance :
Last Date Receipt of Application 25/9/2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/9/2015