SBI General Insurance has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Underwriting Manager/ Assistant Underwriting Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed BBA/ MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from SBI General Insurance
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Deputy Underwriting Manager/ Assistant Underwriting Manager Job on or before 31.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||SBI General Insurance|
|Vacancy Name||Deputy Underwriting Manager/ Assistant Underwriting Manager|
|Educational Qualification||B.B.A/ MBA/PGDM|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||SBI General Insurance, The IL&FS Financial Centre, 7th Floor, Plot C-22, G-Block, 400051,, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Maharashtra|
Detail of SBI General Insurance – Deputy Underwriting Manager/ Assistant Underwriting Manager Recruitment:
- Primary Responsibility TECHNICAL UNDERWRITING Provide technical underwriting guidance and direction on Group Health & Group Personal Accident business to Development and Underwriting staff as well as Intermediaries. This includes case underwriting and acceptance of accounts and managing referrals on a full range of acceptance, pricing and technical issues relating to the Group Health & Group Personal Accident portfolios (within delegated authority levels). The function of this role has accountability across: Risk acceptance Risk selection Policy coverage Pricing and deductibles Consideration of reinsurance arrangements – at policy level Managing risk accumulation Policy wordings, add-ons / inclusions & exclusions (Policy level) Claims review (Policy level) Activity/example Acceptance, pricing and coverage of certain classes of Risk. Work collaboratively with the Development team to assess and underwrite new business opportunities. Act as the referral point for other underwriters and the underwriting services area Consider and determine appropriate actions for renewal business
- Responsibility 2 IMPLEMENT UNDERWRITING STRATEGY, PROTOCOLS AND GUIDELINES Implement SBI General Underwriting Policy in respect to Group Health & Groupp Personal Accident business and establish appropriate underwriting policies, frameworks, protocols and guidelines to support a disciplined underwriting environment. This will ensure that SBI GENERAL meets its target COR and planned business outcomes and that, subject to market and strategic influences, market position is improved. Activity/example Oversee all processes in respect to the underwriting and acceptance of Group Health & Group Personal Accident business to ensure this class of business is written within approved parameters. Maintain regular contact with Risk Managers, Claims areas and the relevant industry bodies and in conjunction with development staff.
- Responsibility 3 PORTFOLIO PERFORMANCE To ensure profitability objectives for the Group Health & Group Personal Accident portfolio is achieved by monitoring the performance of the portfolios, identifying adverse trends and profitable trends and growth segments, recommending actions to the next level underwriting management team and ensuring agreed portfolio initiatives are implemented. Activity/example Monthly monitoring of achieved results and follow up and intervention across the state where necessary. Undertake quality reviews across a sample of new business and renewals to ensure underwriting standards are being adhered to across the Group Health & Group Personal Accident portfolios. Undertake reviews of Group Health& Group Personal Accident business, to identify the portfolio, growth, losses and claims, trends and movements. Monitor competitor products and performance.
- Responsibility 4 DEVELOPMENT OF UNDERWRITING COMPETENCY Develop processes and build an environment through training to develop skills for staff, in respect of Group Health & Group Personal Accident business. Activity/example Through the referral process, have the person referring the risk present their views in respect to acceptance and terms and discuss other possibilities. For staff, identify gaps in skills and implement training and mentoring programmes to ensure staff has the expertise and to improve the underwriting and understanding of the Group Health & Group Personal Accident products.
- Essential Graduate / Post Graduate preferably in Business Administration. Preferred AIII / FIII will be preferred
- Experience Essential 2-3 years of General Insurance Experience in Health Underwriting Preferred 4-6 years of General Insurance Experience in Group Health & Group Personal Accident underwriting preferably at Corporate office level.
Selection Procedure for SBI General Insurance – Deputy Underwriting Manager/ Assistant Underwriting Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31.03.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Deputy Underwriting Manager/ Assistant Underwriting Manager – Vacancy in SBI General Insurance:
Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 31.03.2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31.03.2015
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From SBI General Insurance|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Financial Institutions jobs|
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016