School of Planning and Architecture (SPAV) invites application for the recruitment of Deputy Registrar/Technical Officer with B.E/B.Tech/Master Degree holders
Company name :School of Planning and Architecture (SPAV)
Posts :Deputy Registrar/Technical Officer
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/Master Degree
Salary : Rs.15600-39100/- p.m
No of Post : 02
Location :New Delhi
Last date to apply : 9/19/2014
Details of Post :
Deputy Registrar/Technical Officer
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for the following posts (i) Deputy Registrar (ii) Technical Officer (Material Testing Laboratory) details are available on our website: Last Date of submission of application is 19.09.2014.
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for the following non-teaching posts:
- Deputy Registrar 1 Post (UR) Direct recruitment failing which by Deputation basis PB-3 (Rs.15600-39100)+7600/- Grade Pay Age – Below 45 years.
- Technical Officer (Material Testing Lab.) 1 Post (UR) PB-3 (Rs.15600-39100)+5400/- Grade Pay Age Below 45 years.*Note:- Upper Age relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST candidates and for employees worked/working in Central Government/ State Government Department/Organizations/Autonomous Bodies/ University / College as per UGC’s approved list and up to 3 years for OBC candidates.
HOW TO APPLY :
- Application(s) should be made on the prescribed form which can be downloaded from the School’s website www.spa.ac.in. along-with Demand Draft of Rs.lOOO/- (Rupees one thousand only) (non—refundable) as processing fee, in favour of the “SCHOOL OF PLANNING AND ARCHITECTURE, NEW DELHI”, must reach by 19.9.2014
- Candidates may apply for more than one post and separate application form should be filled in for each post along-with requisite fee. Applicants who are in employment of Government/Semi—Governrnent organizations or any Government Undertaking or autonomous body, must send their application(s) through proper channel.
- The posts carry usual allowances as per Central Government Rules and also carry benefit of Central Government Health Scheme and New Pension Scheme.
- The School reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts, not to make recruitment to any post(s), to Shortlist candidates for interviews/Tests and to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason. The School will not be responsible for any postal loss or delay. All correspondence & intimation by the School shall be carried through the candidate’s E-mail Id and recruitment may be carried very short with a short notice.
RECRUITMENT QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE POST OF DEPUTY REGISTRAR: ESSENTIAL i) A master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale. ii) Nine years’ experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs.6000/- and above with experience in educational administration; OR Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education; OR Five years’ of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar or in an equivalent post. iii) Teachers appointed to the post of Deputy Registrar and equivalent shall be entitled to appropriate grade-pay for these categories of posts and shall not retain Academic Grade Pay of the teaching post held.
- DESIRABLE: i) Abilities to adopt Government Rules, Regulations and Procedures in the growing requirement of a public educational institution. ii) Age relaxation will be considered to outstanding candidates who has a wide working knowledge in the field of finance and accounting matters of an educational institution/University.”
TECHNICAL OFFICER : QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE POST OF TECHNICAL OFFICER (MATERIAL TESTING LAB.): ESSENTIAL i) Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent of a recognized University/ Institution. ii) At least Five years professional experience/teaching experience of preferably in a University/ Technical Institution of higher learning.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 9/19/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From SPAV||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016