Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) invites application for the recruitment of Project Assistant/Data Entry Operators with Graduate/12th Pass holders
Company name : Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB)
Posts : Project Assistant/Data Entry Operators
Qualification : Graduate/12th Pass
Salary : Rs.15,000-29000/- p.m
No of Openings :13
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 19.08.2014
Details of Post :
Project Assistant/Data Entry Operators
Science and Engineering Research Board set up by an act of Parliament, under the Department of Science & Technology, New Delhi invites applications from citizens of India for a few the following positions purely on Short Term Contract basis:-
Name of the Post :Project Assistant
- No of Post : 05
- Qualification :Science/IT Graduates with hands on working knowledge of computer application, MS Office including Excel, Access etc.Preference can be given to candidates having working experience in formulation, implementation of scientific projects in Scientific & Technical Research Institutes, Universities or central/ state govt. deptts./ ministries
- Age : Between 20 and 27 years.Upper age limit is relaxable upto 40 years for those candidates having working experience in similar capacity in Central/ State Govt Deptts./ Autonomous Bodies.
- Remuneration :29,000/-
Name of the Post :Multi Tasking Data Entry Operators
- No of Post : 08
- Qualification :12th Pass with working knowledge of computers and should be well versed in M.S. Office applications.
- Age : Between 18 and 25 years.
- Remuneration :15,000/-
- Minimum Educational Qualifications & other qualifications: As per Annexure I
- Nature of Appointment: Purely on Short Term Contract basis for six months only extendable by another six months depending upon the requirements of the Board and subject to satisfactory performance.
- Format of application : As per Annexure II
- Consolidated remuneration per month : As indicated in Annexure I- 2 –
- Allowances & other benefits: Candidates selected shall be paid fixed consolidated remuneration per month and will not be entitled for any other benefits like DA, HRA, Transport Allowance, Leave, Medical benefits, PF etc.
- Working Hours : Normal working hours 9.00AM to 5.30 P.M. from Monday to Friday with Central Government Gazetted Holidays applicable. However, in exigencies of work, persons appointed may be required, on certain occasions, to put in extra hours of work after normal office hours or during holidays depending upon the situation.
- Selection process : Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria shall be called for an interview in person. Selection will be made on the basis of merit list prepared by the Selection Committee on the basis of the interview and the past credentials of the applicant.
- Application fee: NIL
How to apply : Candidates satisfying all the conditions of eligibility shall submit their application in the format given in the annexure which shall be either handwritten in bold capitals or typewritten on A-4 size paper only. Photocopies of the certificates of proof of age, qualifications, experience, caste etc. must be enclosed along-with application form. The candidates can also download the application format from the website of SERB(www.serb.gov.in)/DST (www.dst.gov.in).
Last date of receipt of the application: 19.08.2014(upto 5.00 p.m. only)Application form complete in all respects, with enclosures should be sent in a closed cover with a superscription on the cover.“Application for the position of ………………………………….purely on a short term contract basis ” at the following address:Shri Ramesh Chander, Administrative Officer,Science and Engineering Research Board , 5 & 5A, Lower Ground Floor, Vasant Square Mall, Sector-B, Pocket-5, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110 070
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 19.08.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From SERB|
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016