Science and Engineering Research Board invites application for the recruitment of SCIENTIST ‘E’/SCIENTIST ‘C’ with Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree holders
Company name : Science and Engineering Research Board
Posts : SCIENTIST ‘E’/SCIENTIST ‘C’
Qualification : Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree
Salary : Rs.15600-67000/- P.M.
No of Post : 15
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 16.08.2014
Details of Post :
SCIENTIST ‘E’/SCIENTIST ‘C’
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for filling up the following posts on Deputation/ Immediate Absorption/Direct Recruitment basis in the Science and Engineering Research Board, New Delhi as per details given below:
Name of the Post : SCIENTIST ‘E’
- No of Post : 06
- Qualification : (i) Doctorate Degree in Natural or Agricultural Sciences or Master’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or from a recognised University or equivalent. (ii)Ten years’ experience in research and development in industrial and academic institutions or science and technology organisations or scientific activities and services, out of which five years shall be in administering, planning, development and coordination of science and technology programmes.
- Desirable : Post Doctorate research in Natural or Agricultural in Engineering or Technology or Medicine from a recognised University or research Institute as evidenced by certification by such University or Institute and publication of research work in journals of repute.
- Remuneration :37400-67000 GP- 8700/-
Name of the Post : SCIENTIST ‘C’
- No of Post : 09
- Qualification : (i) Master’s Degree in Natural or Agricultural Sciences or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or Medicine from a recognised University or equivalent. (ii) Four years’ experience in Research and Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science and Technology Organisations.
- Desirable : Doctorate degree in Natural or Agricultural sciences or Master’s degree in Engineering or Technology or Medicine from a recognised University or equivalent.
- Remuneration : 15600 – 39100 GP- 6600/-
HOW TO APPLY: Applications should be neatly typed on thick plain paper (A-4 size 210 x 297 mm) in the prescribed format.
Completed applications should be sent to the Administrative Officer (SERB), Science and Engineering Research Board, 5 & 5A, Lower Ground Floor, Vasant Square Mall, Plot No. A, Community Centre, Sector-5, Pocket-5, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi 110 070 by Registered Post or through Speed Post in a cover superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF . . . . . . . . . .” (Separate Application forms should be filled by the candidates applying for different posts) within 60 days of the publication of advertisement in Employment News by 5.30 PM. (75 days for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Decision of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul and Sipti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep) from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment news.
The duly filled applications in the prescribed format can also be forwarded through email firstname.lastname@example.org in PDF form.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 16.08.2014
|Click here for More Details|