Scooters India Limited (SIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director (Finance) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed CA/ICWA/MBAcan apply for the new recruitment notification from Scooters India Limited (SIL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Director (Finance) on or before 06/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Scooters India Limited (SIL)|
|Vacancy Name||Director (Finance)|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||06/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Scooters India Limited (SIL), Block No.14, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road New Delhi – 110003|
Detail of Scooters India Limited (SIL) Director (Finance) Recruitment:
The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of DIRECTOR (FINANCE), SCOOTERS INDIA LTD. in schedule “B” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being Rs.22,500-600-27,300/- (W.E.F 01.01.1997). A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed.
Scooters India Ltd.(SIL) was incorporated on 7.9.1972 with the objective to manufacture two wheelers and three wheelers. The current objective of the company is to provide economical and safe mode of transportation with contemporary technology for movement of people and cargo, to provide eco-friendly, flawless and reliable products to fulfill customer needs and providing customer satisfaction by supplying vehicles at right price and at right time. SIL is a Schedule –‘B’ sick BIFR referred CPSE in Transportation Equipment sector under the administrative control of M/o Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises. The Government has approved a revival package for the Company on 31st January, 2013. The financial status of the company has witnessed operational as well as financial turnaround during the year 2013-14
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (Finance) is a member of Board of Directors and reports to Chairman and Managing Director. He is overall incharge of finance and accounts of the organization and is responsible for evolving and formulating policies relating to finance and accounts as well as implementation thereof.
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV) : Minimum 45 years Maximum 60 Years
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The incumbent should be a Cost Accountant/Chartered Accountant/MBA with specialization in Finance with good academic record from a recognized university/institution. Experience in handling disinvestment process with due diligence is desirable. He should have managerial experience at a senior level and having experience in corporate financial management and accounts including Cost and Budgetary Control, Institutional Finance, Working Capital Management in an organization of repute. Minimum qualification is relaxable in the case of internal candidates and Government Officers with relevant and adequate background and experience
- Pay : Rs.22,500-600-27,300/-pm
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
Selection Procedure for Scooters India Limited (SIL) – Director (Finance) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Director (Finance) Vacancy in Scooters India Limited (SIL):
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure I. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE a) Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed. b) If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained. Annexure-I may be downloaded from the website of PESB.
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 06 April 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06/04/2015
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From SIL|
|Other Top company jobs|
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016