Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Officer Grade A through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed MBA, CA, LLB, LLM, ICWA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Officer Grade A Job on or before 7/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
Vacancy Name : Officer Grade A
Educational Qualification : MBA/PGDM, CA, LLB, LLM, ICWA
Total No of Vacancy : 46 Post
Salary : Rs. 17,100-33,200/- p.m
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 7/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) , Across India
Detail of Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) Officer Grade A Recruitment:
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), is a statutory regulatory body established by an Act of Parliament, to protect the interests of investors in securities, to promote the development of and to regulate the securities market. I. SEBI invites applications from Indian citizens for the post of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – General, Legal, Engineering (Civil)-Technical, Official Language and Research Stream. SEBI reserves the right to fill up the post or not to fill up the post at all.
|Stream||Number of posts||Age Limit as on 31.07.2015*||Qualification as on 31.07.2015|
|General||32||OBC (NCL): 30 years SC/ST: 32 years||Masters Degree in Economics/ Commerce/ MBA/ Post Graduate Degree in Management/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST) in the aggregate, CA/CFA/CS/ICWA.|
|Legal||9||OBC (NCL): 30 years SC/ST: 32 years||Bachelors Degree in Law from a recognised University/Institute with minimum 55% marks (50% for SC/ST) in the aggregate or LLM.|
|Engineering(Civil)- Technical||1||ST: 32 years||Bachelor‟s degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks in the aggregate (55% for ST)|
|Official Language||2||OBC(NCL): 30 years SC: 32 years||Masters Degree in Hindi with 55% in the aggregate with English as one of the subjects at Bachelors Degree level or Masters Degree in Sanskrit /English /Economics/Commerce with 55% in the aggregate with Hindi as a subject at Bachelors Degree level (50% for SC)|
|Research||2||OBC(NCL): 30 years ST: 32 years||Masters degree in Statistics/ Economics/ Commerce/ MBA (Finance)/ Econometrics with minimum 55% marks for officers(50% for ST). Candidates with a Doctorate in topics related to above subjects shall be given preference. Research or teaching experience and publication in standard journals will be considered as an additional qualification.|
- Pay: The incumbent will be on a scale of pay of Officer Grade A in the scale of Rs. 17100-1000(11)- 28100-EB-1000(4)-32100-1100(1)-33200.
- APPLICATION FEE (NON-REFUNDABLE)
- OBC (NCL) Rs. 600/- as application fee cum intimation charges plus applicable bank charges.
- SC/ST/Persons With Disability (PWD) Rs. 100/- as intimation charges plus applicable bank charges
- Candidate, who is eligible and desires to apply for the above post, should submit an ON-LINE application with requisite fee/ intimation charges (wherever applicable).
- Fees sent in any other manner not prescribed in this advertisement and / or the application submitted without depositing the fee/ intimation charges would be rejected and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for. d. If the candidates are not eligible or have knowingly or willfully furnished incorrect or false particulars or suppressed material information, their candidature will be liable to be cancelled at any stage of the selection. If the candidate qualifies in the selection process and subsequently it is found that he/she does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature will be cancelled and if appointed, the appointment would be terminated without any notice or compensation.
- Candidates who are already in service of Govt./ Quasi-Govt. Organizations and Public Sector Banks Undertakings will have to produce a “No Objection Certificate’ from their employer, at the time of Interview. Before appointment in SEBI, a proper discharge certificate from the employer will have to be produced.
- Outstation candidates called for Interview will be reimbursed single AC Three Tier Class railway fare for the to and fro journey by the shortest route, subject to submission of necessary documentary evidence.
- SEBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date.
- In all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of examinations, interviews, assessment, prescribing minimum qualifying standards in both the Examination and interview, in relation to number of vacancies and communication of result, SEBI’s decision shall be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard. Further, SEBI reserves the right to relax any of the requirements for the candidates in deserving cases. SEBI also reserves the right to cancel the advertisement, fully or partly on any grounds
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
Selection Procedure for Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) – Officer Grade A Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 7/9/2015.
- On-Line Examination: An online examination of Objective type (Multiple Choice) for 200 marks will be held on October 11, 2015. (i) For General Stream /Research Stream: The examination will consist of tests for i) English Language, ii) Quantitative Aptitude, iii) Reasoning ability and iv) General Awareness (50 marks each section). (ii) For Legal Stream/ Engineering (Civil)-Technical Stream/ Official Language Stream: The examination will consist of tests for i) English Language, ii), Reasoning ability and iii) Quantitative Aptitude iv) General Awareness and (v) Professional Knowledge (40 marks each section). Candidates would have to secure minimum marks separately for each section, based on Group Performance, as decided by SEBI.
- Interview: On fulfilling the criteria of minimum cut off marks in each subject, candidates will be shortlisted based on Group Performance as decided by SEBI. List of candidates shortlisted for interview will be made available on SEBI website. Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Application fee shall not be refunded to the candidates not shortlisted for the interview. SEBI reserves the right to modify the selection procedure, if deemed fit.
How to apply for Officer Grade A Vacancy in Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) :
Candidates are required to apply On-Line through the website www.sebi.gov.in from 22.08.2015 to 07.09.2015 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Candidates need not submit the system generated print out of the ON-LINE application to SEBI’s office. Detailed Guidelines/Procedures forA. Application Registration B. Payment of Fees C. Photograph & Signature Scan and Upload
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 7/9/2015
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017