Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Director on or before 06/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL)
Vacancy Name : Director
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs. 75,000-1,00,000/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 06/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003.
Detail Of Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) Director Recruitment:
Selection for the post of DIRECTOR (TECHNICAL), Security Printing and Minting Corporation(I) Ltd(SPMCIL) in schedule ‘A’ of the CPSE. The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of DIRECTOR (TECHNICAL) , Security Printing and Minting Corporation(I) Ltd.,(SPMCIL) in schedule “A” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being Rs. 75,000-1,00,000/- (REVISED) . A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed.
COMPANY PROFILE Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL), was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 after corporatisation of nine Mints/Presses/Mills which were working earlier under the Ministry of Finance as industrial departmental organisations. The main objective of the company is the development and production of cost efficient high quality security products of international standard and to meet fully the requirements of Central Government and State Governments regarding security products, currency and coins. The Company is schedule ”A” Miniratna CPSE in Consumer Goods sector under the administrative control of Ministry of Finance. Its Registered and Corporate offices are in Delhi. The authorised and paid capital of the Company was Rs. 2500 crore and Rs.5 lakh respectively as on 31st March, 2014. The shareholding of the Government of India in the company is 100%.
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (Technical) is a member of Board of Directors and reports to the Chairman and Managing Director. He is responsible for the efficient operation of the currency notes/security paper printing and minting activities of SPMCIL at nine plants and for technical functions thereof. He is also responsible for providing the Board inputs on technical and production aspects concerning the entire manufacturing range of the Company and is further responsible for company’s development of production processes, improving production infrastructure, research, updating the existing technology, identifying new technologies and also to assist the future growth of the Company in accordance with the Corporate plan.
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV) – Minimum 45 Years – Max 60 Years
- EMPLOYMENT STATUS: The applicant must, on the date of application, as well as on the date of interview, be employed in a regular capacity – and not in a contractual/ad-hoc capacity – as one of the following:- (i) An officer of a Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) (including a full-time functional Director in the Board of a CPSE); (ii) An officer of the Central Government/ Armed Forces of the Union; (iii) An officer of an All India Service.
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The incumbent should be an Engineering graduate with good academic record from a recognized university/institution. He should have adequate experience at a senior level in a large organization of repute. Persons with experience in printing/minting will have added advantage. Minimum qualification is relaxable in the case of internal candidates and government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience
- PAY SCALE: Rs. 75,000-1,00,000/-pm
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier
Selection Procedure For Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Director Vacancy in Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL):
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE a) Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed. b) If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained. Annexure may be downloaded from the website of PESB. Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 06 August 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06/08/2015
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017