Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Officer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) – ADVT.NO.01/2015-OP. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/B.E., M.Sc, M.A, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Parliament of India
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Officer & More Vacancies Job on or before 27.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL)|
|Vacancy Name||Officer & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech., M.Sc, M.A, Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||10 posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||SECURITY PRINTING AND MINTING CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD. (Wholly Owned by Government of India) 16TH Floor, Jawahar Vyapar Bhawan, New Delhi-110 001|
Detail of Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) – Officer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL), a Schedule ‘A’ Mini-ratna Category–I Central Public Sector Enterprise wholly owned by Government of India, started functioning as a Corporatized entity with effect from 13th January, 2006. The objective and the business of the Company is designing, manufacturing security papers, Printing Currency & Bank notes, Passports, non-judicial stamp papers, postage stamps and Minting of the Coins. SPMCIL is under the administrative control of Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance having its registered and Corporate Office at Jawahar Vyapar Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi – 110001. The Operational units of the Company are strategically located across the Country having its four Mints at Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Noida, four Currency / Security presses at Nashik, Dewas and Hyderabad, besides a high quality Paper manufacturing mill at Hoshangabad and very shortly the Company is on the verge of commissioning CWBN Paper Machine Project at SPM, Hoshangabad with a view to be self-sufficient in manufacturing of currency paper. With the above background, the Company is looking forward to recruit high calibre and talented professionals for the posts as detailed below:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Manager (R&D)||01||Essential Qualification : 1st class B.Tech/B.E. in the area of Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Chemical/ Metallurgy/Pulp & Paper or 1st class M.Sc in Chemistry from a recognized University/Institution. Experience : 10 years post qualification experience as an Executive in the relevant area related to metal working (including precious metals) & testing/metal technology/ferrous and non ferrous steel manufacturing/ chemical technology, out of which minimum 2 years in one grade below i.e. in IDA pay scale of 24900-54500/- at E-3 level or in CDA pay scale of Rs. 15600- 39100/- with grade pay of Rs.6600/- or at equivalent level in a reputed private sector company having turnover of at least Rs.75 crores.||Rs.29100-54500/- (IDA)||Maximum Age (As on 31.03.2015) 40|
|Deputy ManagerR&D||01||Essential Qualification: 1st Class B.Tech. / B.E. in the area of Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Chemical /Metallurgy / Pulp & Paper or 1st Class M.Sc. in Chemistry from a recognized University/Institution. Experience: 07 years post qualification experience as an Executive in the relevant area relating to hardware/software part of printing/ printing technology/ paper technology/ ink technology/chemical technology, out of which minimum 2 years in one grade below i.e. in IDA pay-scale of Rs. 20600-46500/- at E- 2 level or in CDA pay-scale of Rs.15600-39100/- with grade pay of Rs. 5400/- or at equivalent level in a reputed private sector company having turnover of at least Rs.50/- crores.||Rs.24900-50500/- (IDA)||Maximum Age (As on 31.03.2015) 40|
|Dy. Manager (Tech.)||01||Essential Qualification: 1st Class B.Tech./B.E. degree in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics / Pulp & Paper / Chemical/ Metallurgy Engineering from a recognized University/Institution. Experience: 07 years post qualification experience as an Executive in operation and maintenance of process industry preferably in paper industry out of which minimum 2 years in one grade below, i.e. in IDA pay-scale of Rs.20600-46500 at E-2 Level or in CDA pay-scale of Rs.15600-39100/- with grade pay of Rs. 5400/- or at equivalent level in a reputed private sector company having turnover of at least Rs.50/- crores.||Rs.24900-50500/- (IDA)||Maximum Age (As on 31.03.2015) 40|
|Officer (OL)||01||Essential Qualification: 1st Class Master’s Degree from a recognized University in Hindi or English with English/Hindi subject at Graduation level (i.e. Hindi in case the candidate is Post-graduate in English and vice-versa). Experience: Two years experience in translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa. Desirable: (i) Knowledge of Sanskrit and/or any other modern Indian language. (ii) Proficiency in working on Computers in Hindi Language.||Rs.16400-40500/- (IDA)||Maximum Age (As on 31.03.2015) 30|
|Secretarial Assistant||06||Essential Qualification: Graduate with at least 55% marks from a recognised university, computer knowledge, Stenography @ 80 wpm and typing speed of 40 wpm. Desirable: (i) Proficiency in secretarial job||Rs.5200-20200 with grade pay of Rs.2400 (CDA Pattern)||Maximum Age (As on 31.03.2015) 28|
Selection Procedure for Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) – Officer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27.04.2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Officer & More Vacancies – Vacancy in Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL):
- The application should be submitted in the Proforma given in the advertisement, preferably type written.
- The outer cover should be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “_______________________________________”.
- A non-refundable Bank Demand Draft for Rs. 100/- drawn in favour of “Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Ltd”. payable at New Delhi is to be enclosed. Candidates are advised to write their name and post applied on the reverse side of the Demand Draft. No application fee need to be paid by the candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically challenged category.
- The application should be accompanied with self-attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualification, age and experience. Candidates belonging to OBC category are required to produce the recently obtained OBC Certificate (Non-creamy layer) (not older than 6 months as on the date of advertisement) in the format prescribed by Govt. of India, issued by Competent Authority for appointment to the post under Govt. of India and for Central Government PSU.
- Duly completed application should be sent to the Manager(HR), Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Ltd., 16th Floor, Jawahar Vyapar Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi – 110 001 through registered/speed post only within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. Applications received late will be rejected. SPMCIL Management will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss of documents during transit.
- Applications without photo copies of supporting documents in respect of age, caste, qualification, experience, last salary drawn and application fee will be rejected without any information to the applicants.
- Mere conformity to the job requirement will not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Management reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason or to raise the eligibility standard and criteria to restrict/regulate the number of candidates to be called for interview. The recruitment process can be cancelled/ suspended/terminated without assigning any reason. The decision of the management will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
- Candidates called for interview will be entitled for reimbursement of train fare (to and fro) (except Rajdhani, Duronto & Shatabdi Express) from the place of their mailing address to the place of Interview by 3-tier AC Class in case of Manager, Dy. Manager and Assistant Manager level posts and Sleeper Class in case of Secretarial Assistant post.
- Applications that are not in conformity with the requirements indicated in this advertisement or incomplete applications will not be entertained and will be rejected.
- Wherever applicable, candidates should send their application through proper channel. The employees of Central/State Govt./PSUs/Autonomous Bodies, etc. should apply through proper channel or shall produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Age relaxation: The upper age limit specified in the advertisement is for General Category candidates from the open market. Relaxation in upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Servicemen shall be as per extant Govt. Rules.
- Computation of age, minimum post-qualification experience and qualification shall be as on 31.03.2015. In case of internal candidates, the age relaxation upto 5 years will be considered in conformity with DOPT guidelines on the same lines as applicable to Govt. employees.
- Management reserves the right to call or not to call any/all candidates who have responded against this advertisement.
- In case of large number of applications, SPMCIL Management may conduct a written test/pre-interview round for shortlisting of candidates. No reimbursement of fare will be given in case of written test/pre-interview round/skill test.
- For the post of Secretarial Assistant, all the shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for a skill test to check their typing and shorthand speed. Only those who qualify the skill test will be called for Interview and the merit will be drawn on the basis of Interview only.
- SPMCIL Management reserves the right to fill up the post or increase/decrease the number of posts or even to cancel the whole process of recruitment without assigning any reasons therefor.
- No correspondence will be entertained about the outcome of the applications.
- The selected candidates are liable to be posted in any of the Units or Corporate Office of SPMCIL as per requirement.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27.04.2015
Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.NO.01/2015-OP
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017