Shaheed Bhagat Singh College (SBSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Shaheed Bhagat Singh College (SBSC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Professor Job on or before 05/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Shaheed Bhagat Singh College (SBSC)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Professor
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : NEW DELHI
Last Date to Apply for this job : 05/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : SHAHEED BHAGAT SINGH COLLEGE (uNtvERstTY oF DELH0 SHEIKH SARAI (TRIVENI) PHASE-II, NEW DELHI-110 017
Detail of Shaheed Bhagat Singh College (SBSC) Assistant Professor Recruitment:
Interview for the appointment of Assistant Professor in the following department on ad-hoc basis will be held as per the following schedule in the office of the Principal:
|Post||No of post||Department||Date & Time of Interview|
|Assistant Professor||PwD (OH) – I All Categories||Historv||Wednesday, 5th August, 2015 1l:00 a.m.|
Selection Procedure for Shaheed Bhagat Singh College (SBSC) – Assistant Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Professor Vacancy in Shaheed Bhagat Singh College (SBSC) :
- Candidates should possess qualifications and eligibility conditions as per UGC/DU norns.
- Ody those candidates will be considered whose name appears on DU Ad-hoc Panel of 2015-16 ofthe said department.
- The candidates should bring their CV with recent photograph.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/8/2015