Shaheed Bhagat Singh College (SBSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Assistant through recruitment notification – Shaheed Bhagat Singh College (SBSC) Recruitment 2015 – NO.SBSC/430. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Shaheed Bhagat Singh College (SBSC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Assistant Job on or before 15/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Shaheed Bhagat Singh College (SBSC)
Vacancy Name : Research Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.22,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Shaheed Bhagat Singh College (SBSC), New Delhi-110 017
Detail of Shaheed Bhagat Singh College (SBSC) Research Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited on prescribed proforma for the post of Research Assistant in the Research project “Irrigation-hydropower Nexus in the Ganges Headwaters”‘
- Essential Qualifications: Good academic record with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PH) or an equivalent grade at the Master,s degree level in Geography/Environmental studies/Remote Sensing and GlS.
- Desirable Qualifi cations: PG Diploma in Remote Sensing and GIS. UGC/CSIR NET Registered in MPhil or Ph.D. degree Published work in related field.
- Work Description: The research assistant is required to contribute to field visit/illvestigation (Llttarakhand), data collection and analysis (Hydro-climatic and glaciers etc), report writing, administrative and other assigned work related to project.
- Pay: Rs.22,000/- per month (consolidated)
- The appointment will be for a maximum of one and Half year (Dec. 2016) renewable each half yearly on the basis ofa progress report submitted by the incumbent. I . Applications received after the last date may not be considered. 2. The Department reserves the right not to fill up the vacancies advertised if tire circumstances so warrant. 3. The short listed candidates will be called for interview.
Selection Procedure for Shaheed Bhagat Singh College (SBSC) – Research Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Assistant Vacancy in Shaheed Bhagat Singh College (SBSC) :
The applications along with supporting certificates/documents may be submitted latest by 15tb July, 2015 by hand or post to Mr. R.P. Singh, Senior P.A. to the Principal in the office of the shaheed Bhagat singh college (university of Dethi), sheikh sarai Phase II (Triveni) Delhi- 110017.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/7/2015
Shaheed Bhagat Singh College (SBSC) Recruitment 2014 – NO.SBSC/430.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017