Shaheed Bhagat Singh College (SBSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification – Shaheed Bhagat Singh College (SBSC) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. SBSC/2015/01/132 . Candidates who have completed Any Masters degree,Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from Shaheed Bhagat Singh College (SBSC).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Assistant Professor on or before 09/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Shaheed Bhagat Singh College (SBSC)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Professor
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree,M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 51 Posts
Salary : Rs-15,600-39,000/-pm
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 09/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Shaheed Bhagat Singh College (SBSC), (University of Delhi), Sheikh Sarai, Phase-II, New Delhi – 110017
Detail Of Shaheed Bhagat Singh College (SBSC) Assistant Professor Recruitment:
Applications are invited on the prescribed application forms for the post(s) of Assistant Professor in the following subjects in the Pay Band-III of Rs.15,600-39,100/- with Academic Grade Pay of Rs.6,000/- plus usual allowances as admissible under the rules of University of Delhi from time to time.
|S. No.||Department||Total Vacancies||UR||OBC||SC||ST||PwD|
||10||06||04||02||01 Visually Handicapped|
Out of these, one vacancy is against leave vacancy under UR category.
|4||History||02||—||01||—||—||01 Orthopedically Handicapped|
Out of these, two vacancies are against leave vacancy one each from UR category and OBC category.
- Essential Qualification for the post of Assistant Professor:Good academic record with at least 55% marks (50% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/Persons with Disability viz. physically and visually disabled or those who passed their Master’s degree prior to 19-09- 1991 and hold a Ph.D. Degree) or an equivalent grade of B in the 7 point scale with letter grades O,A,B,C,D,E & F at the Master’s degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a foreign University. 2.
- Candidates must have qualified the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC/CSIR or a similar test accredited by the UGC (State Level Eligibility Test)-SLET/SET).
- Candidates who are or have been awarded Ph.D. degree in compliance of the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and procedure for awards of M.Phil/Ph.D. degree), Regulations, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/NET.
- NET/SLET/SET shall not be required for such Masters Degree Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET accredited test is not conducted.
- The candidates already in service must apply Through Proper Channel.
- The College reserves its right not to fill up any or all the post(s) advertised and to increase or decrease the number of post(s) as per requirement of workload and roster.
Selection Procedure For Shaheed Bhagat Singh College (SBSC) – Assistant Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Assistant Professor Vacancy in Shaheed Bhagat Singh College (SBSC):
- Application Form may be obtained from the Office of the College from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on or before the last date of submission either in person or by sending a self-addressed and stamped envelope of 10 cms X 25 cms size. Application Form can also be downloaded from the College Website: www.sbsc.in
- Separate application should be submitted for each post.
- Applications on the prescribed form must reach to the Principal, Shaheed Bhagat Singh College, (University of Delhi), Sheikh Sarai, Phase-II, New Delhi – 110017 within 14 days from the date of advertisement, complete in all respect with self-attested copies of certificates, marksheets, testimonials etc., along with a demand draft of Rs.250/- (for General /OBC) and Rs.100/- (for SC/ST/Pwd) in favour of the Principal, Shaheed Bhagat Singh College, Delhi, Payable at Delhi.
- Merely fulfilling the minimum eligibility conditions does not entitle the candidates to be called for interview. The application received shall be screened in accordance with the guidelines laid down by the University in this regard, to restrict the no. of candidates. The guidelines are available on College Website www.sbsc.in
- Candidates who have already applied for above said posts with reference to our earlier advertisement in Employment News dated 15.03.2014 and Hindustan Times dated 04.03.2014 are not required to apply again.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09/06/2015
Reference: Shaheed Bhagat Singh College (SBSC) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. SBSC/2015/01/132
Top Company Openings: