Shaheed Bhagat Singh College (SBSC) invites application for the recruitment of Principal with Master’s degree/ Ph.D holders
Company name :Shaheed Bhagat Singh College (SBSC)
Qualification : Master’s degree/ Ph.D
Salary : Rs.37400-67000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 1/10/2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited for the post of Principal in the prescribed proforma and fees in the Pay Band (PB-4) of Rs.37400-67000/- & AGP Rs.10000/- plus usual allowance as applicable from time to time. The last date for receipt of application is 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.For details, please see the website of Shaheed Bhagat Singh College, ‘www.sbsc.in’ and University of Delhi website ‘www.du.ac.in’.Any addendum/dedendum/corrigendum shall be posted on the website only.
Qualifications for the post of Principal
- The direct recruitment to the posts of Principal of the College shall be on the basis of merit through all India advertisement and selections by the duly constituted Selection Committee.
- A Master’s degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) by a recognized University. A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. degree holders who have passed their Master’s degree prior to 19th September 1991. Relevant grade which is regarded as equivalent of 55% wherever the grading system is followed by a recognized university shall also be considered eligible.
- A Ph.D. degree in concerned/allied/relevant discipline(s) in the institution concerned with evidence of published work and research guidance.
- Associate Professor/Professor with a total experience of fifteen years of teaching/research/administration in Universities, Colleges and other institutions of higher education.
- A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), as set out in the University Ordinances for direct recruitment of Professors in University/Colleges.
- The term of appointment of the College Principal shall be Five years with eligibility for reappointment for another term only after following the due process of selection laid down under Ordinance XVIII as amended from time to time.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates must possess the qualifications as prescribed by the University from time to time for the post of Principal. The post carries UGC pay scales plus admissible allowances. Application forms and details regarding prescribed qualifications and eligibility conditions are available at College website: www.sbsc.in. Any addendum/dedendum /corrigendum shall be posted on the website of the College only.
- It will be open to the College to consider names of suitable candidates who might not have applied.
- Merely fulfilling the minimum qualification or the eligibility criteria does not entitle a candidate to be necessarily considered or called for the interview. More stringent criteria may be applied for short-listing the candidates to be called for interview.
- The applications received may be screened for short listing and recommending the candidates to be called for interview on the basis of the Screening Guidelines approved by the University. The Screening Guidelines approved by the University are enclosed with the advertisement on the college website.
- Relaxation, if any, may be made in exceptional cases on the recommendations of the Selection Committee, subject to the approval of the UGC.
- Applications once submitted will not be allowed to be withdrawn.
- Recommendations of the Short listing/ Screening Committee shall be uploaded on the website of the College. Representation if any, may be submitted to Administrative Officer of the college within 7 working days of posting the recommendations on the website.
- The College reserves the right not to fill up any of the advertised posts.
- Candidates already in employment and short-listed for interview are required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer prior to or on the date of the interview.
- Consequent upon adoption of self-certification provisions as required by the Govt. of India, the College shall process the applications entirely on the basis of information/documents submitted by the candidates. In case the information/documents is found to be false/incorrect by way of omission or commission, the responsibility and liability shall lie solely with the candidate.
- Applications completed in all respect in the prescribed form may be sent to theChairman, Governing Body, Shaheed Bhagat Singh College, Sheikh Sarai, Phase-II, New Delhi-110017 ONLY through Speed/Registered post. Please super scribe the post applied (in bold) for on the envelope. Please note that application forms shall not be accepted in person or through courier or any other post.
- From outside India, completed application in the prescribed form may be sent to theChairman, Governing Body, Shaheed Bhagat Singh College, Sheikh Sarai, Phase-II, New Delhi-110017, India, through international post/courier.
- The College shall not be responsible for any delay/loss due to postal or technical reasons.
- The candidates are instructed to carefully read the eligibility criteria Application received without complete information shall be rejected.
- The last date for receipt of applications is 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 1/10/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From SBSC||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016