Shaheed Bhagat Singh State Technical Campus (SBSSTC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Teaching Faculty through recruitment notification – Shaheed Bhagat Singh State Technical Campus (SBSSTC) Recruitment 2015 – ADV NO: ESTT/2015/1. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech, B.Tech, M.A can apply for the new recruitment notification from Shaheed Bhagat Singh State Technical Campus (SBSSTC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Teaching Faculty Job on or before 30/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Shaheed Bhagat Singh State Technical Campus (SBSSTC)
Vacancy Name : Teaching Faculty
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, B.E/B.Tech, M.A
Total No of Vacancy : 103 Post
Salary : Rs.15,000/- p.m
Job Location : FEROZEPUR
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : SHAHEED BHAGAT SINGH STATE TECHNICAL CAMPUS, NH-95, MOGA ROAD, FEROZEPUR.
Detail of Shaheed Bhagat Singh State Technical Campus (SBSSTC) Teaching Faculty Recruitment:
Applications are invited to recruit teaching faculty in Engineering, Architecture, MBA, MCA Polytechnic and School Wings of the institute on a consolidated salary of Rs. 15000/- per month (likely to be revised) for a period of one year . Applications on prescribed proforma duly completed in all respect along with selfattested copies of testimonials should reach the office of Director by 30.06.2015 (5.00PM). Objective type screening test will be conducted on 05.07.2015 at 11.00AM in F-Block of the institute. List of Qualified candidates to be called for interview will be displayed on institute website on 07.07.2015 at 11.oo AM. Interview will be held during July 8th-11th, 2015. Number of posts can be increased or decreased at the time of interview. The details of number of posts, qualifications, experience, application proforma, Schedule of interviews and application fee are as given below:-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Teaching Faculty||103||(A) For Engg. Wing BE/BTech and ME/MTech in relevant subject with First Class or equivalent either in BE/BTech or ME/MTech. For Applied Sciences (Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Communication Skill, Human Values) will be MSc./MA with 55% NET Qualified. Note: In case candidates with M.Tech. Qualification/NET qualified are not available then candidates with B.Tech. Ist division/ MA/M.Sc with Ist division will be considered on merit basis. (B) For Architecture Wing: 1) First class Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture OR Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture and First Class Master’s Degree in Architecture.” Desirable: One year Teaching experience as Visiting teacher . 2) Only candidates registered with Council of Architecture (COA) under the provisions of the Architects Act, 1972 shall be eligible for the above post (C) For Management Wing(MBA): First Class or equivalent in Masters Degree in Business Administration or equivalent and 2 years relevant Experience is desirable. In case candidate with above Qualification are not available then candidates with MBA Ist division Qualification will be considered . (D) For Computer Application Wing (MCA): BE/BTech and ME/MTech in relevant subject with First Class or equivalent either in BE/BTech or ME/MTech. OR BE/BTech and MCA with First class or equivalent in either BE/BTech or MCA OR MCA with first class or equivalent with two years relevant experience. (E) For Polytechnic Wing: First Class Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate branch of Engg. OR First Class Master’s degree in the appropriate branch of Engg. For Applied Sciences (Maths, Physics, Chemistry, English) will be MSc./MA with 55% NET Qualified. In case candidate with NET Qualification are not available then candidates with MA/M.Sc with 55% marks will be considered. (F) For School Wing: Minimum Educational Qualification should be post graduate in relevant discipline with B.Ed from recognized University||Rs.15,000|
Selection Procedure for Shaheed Bhagat Singh State Technical Campus (SBSSTC) – Teaching Faculty Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Teaching Faculty Vacancy in Shaheed Bhagat Singh State Technical Campus (SBSSTC) :
- These posts will be filled on purely temporary basis with consolidated pay Rs.15000/-PM
- Age limits and relaxation in age for the posts shall be as per Punjab govt. rules.
- The number of posts indicated above can be increased/decreased at the time of interview.
- The Institute reserves the rights to fill or not to fill any or all of the above posts.
- Separate application should be sent for each post, if applying for more than one post. Applications on the prescribed proforma must reach to the office of Director by 30.06.2015 (5.00 PM) along with fee by all means and the Institute will not be responsible for non-receipt/late receipt of applications due to any postal delay.
- Passing in Punjabi subject of matric level is essential for all the above posts.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected without entering into any correspondence.
- Persons having requisite qualifications, experience and other eligibility criteria on or before 30.06.2015 will be considered.
- Candidates must write post applied, name of the department & category on top of the envelope.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- A demand draft of Rs 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST) in favour of Director, SBSSTC, Ferozepur must be attached along with the application performa.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/6/2015
Shaheed Bhagat Singh State Technical Campus (SBSSTC) Recruitment 2014 – ADV NO: ESTT/2015/1.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|