Sher i Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences (SKIMS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Resident Medical Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Sher i Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences (SKIMS)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Resident Medical Officer Job on or before 30/4/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Sher i Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences (SKIMS)|
|Vacancy Name||Resident Medical Officer|
|Total No of Vacancy||08 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||GOVERNMENT OF JAMMU & KASHMIR SHER-I-KASHMIR INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES Soura, Srinagar -190 011, J & K|
Detail of Sher i Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences (SKIMS) Resident Medical Officer Recruitment:
- Name of the Post: Resident Medical Officer
- OM: 04 Posts
- RBA: 02 Posts
- Sch Caste: 01 Post
- ST: 01 Post
- Total No. of Posts: 08
- Age Limit: Candidates minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum 40 years as on 01-01-2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess MBBS, Rotatory internship, State/ Central Registration & Residency in Hospital Administration for two years in a teaching Hospital.
- Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- only in any of the branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank in the account number specified and printed on the payment challan and obtain the candidate’s counter foil copy of the application fee payment challan duly authenticated by the bank with (a) Branch Name & Code No. (b) Transaction No. and (c) Date of Deposit filled by the branch official and enter the payment details in the online application form (Payment Details) for the final submission of the application form.
Selection Procedure for Sher i Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences (SKIMS)- Resident Medical Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/4/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Resident Medical Officer Vacancy in Sher i Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences (SKIMS):
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.skims.ac.in from 10-04-2015 to 30-04-2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on to the website www.skims.ac.in.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Select the post & Click on the “Apply”.
- Read the Instructions fully and Accept it to proceed.
- Login & fill the application form, if already registered.
- Click Register to fill in Registration Form, On submission user account will be created (if unregistered).
- Fill all particulars of the Application Form & Print e-Challan.
- Submit fees before last date of respective Advertisement.
- Fill in the details of Bank Challan (Transaction No, Date etc).
- Click on Submit the Form.
- Take a Print out of Submitted Form.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/4/2015
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017