Sher i Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences (SKIMS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technician CSSD & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Sc/ Post-graduation/ M.Sc/ 10th/ +2 class/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Sher i Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences (SKIMS)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Technician CSSD & More Vacancies Job on or before 19/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Sher i Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences (SKIMS)|
|Vacancy Name||Technician CSSD & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification|| B.sc/ Any Post Graduate/ M.Sc/ 10TH/ 12TH
/ Any Graduate/ Diploma
|Total No of Vacancy||228 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||19/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||GOVERNMENT OF JAMMU & KASHMIR SHER-I-KASHMIR INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES Soura, Srinagar -190 011, J & K|
Detail of Sher i Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences (SKIMS)Technician CSSD & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Online applications on prescribed format are invited from the eligible candidates who are permanent residents of Jammu & Kashmir State for the posts mentioned below:-
- Post Name :
- Assistant Catering Supervisor – 02
- Diabetic Educator – 02
- Legal Assistant – 01
- Medical Social Worker – 02
- Clinical Psychologist – 01
- Nutritionist – 01
- Technician Theater Group – 20
- Technician Radiation Group – 24
- Technician Medical Group – 35
- Technician Perfusion Technology – 02
- Technician CSSD – 04
- Junior Basic Physiotherapist – 08
- Vocational Counselor – 01
- Speech Therapist – 01
- Plaster Assistant – 01
- Chest Physiotherapist – 01
- Junior Occupational Therapist – 01
- Junior Pharmacist – 11
- Junior Store Clerk – 19
- Assistant Cook – 09
- Steward – 12
- Laundry Operator – 08
- Linen Attendant – 06
- Electronic Mechanic Gr- IV – 06
- Library Assistant – 01
- Nursing Aids G-III – 49
- Vacancies : 228
- Job Location : Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir
- Eligibility Criteria For SKIMS Nursing Recruitment 2015
- Education Qualification: B.Sc. in Hospitality/ M.Sc. Dietetics/Bachelor’s degree in Law/Post graduation/Master’s Degree/12th class/Matriculation or equivalent from reputed university/college/board
- Age Limit: 18 to 40 years.
Selection Procedure for Sher i Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences (SKIMS)- Technician CSSD & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19/02/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Technician CSSD & More Vacancies Vacancy in Sher i Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences (SKIMS):
- The necessary instruction for filling-up of online application form are available on SKIMS website, www.skims.ac.in.
- The last date for the submission of online application forms as prescribed above shall be the cutoff date for determining the eligibility to apply for the post.
- The application form for the above mentioned posts shall be filled online on SKIMS website (www.skims.ac.in) only and no application form shall be issued from SKIMS.
- Candidates who are eligible for applying for more than one post are required to apply separately for each post.
- A link for online filling of application form shall be available on SKIMS website from 20-01-2015 to 19-02-2015.
- Candidates must take a printout of the fee payment challan after successful filling of application form.
- Candidates shall deposit fees of Rs. 200/- (Rupees two Hundred) only in any of the branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank in the account number specified and printed on the payment challan and obtain the candidate’s counterfoil copy of the application fee payment challan duly authenticated by the bank with (a) Branch Name & Code No. (b) Transaction No. and (c) Date of Deposit filled by the branch official and enter the payment details in the online application form (Payment Details) for the final submission of the application form.
- Candidates cannot edit their application form after submission.
- Candidates should ensure that their personal email id as specified in the online application form while applying for any post shall be kept active during the currency of a recruitment process.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps whould be accepted and such application would be rejected.
- The downloaded print outs of the application forms along with the Bank Challan & the attested copies of following certificates shall be kept ready as and when the SKIMS may call such documents so that their eligibility for participation in the Physical/ Written test / Interview is verified. Any candidate who fails to produce the relevant documents/ testimonials on the scheduled date shall not be allowed to appear in the written/ oral test. 1. Qualification certificate (s) (Academic/ Professional). 2. Date of Birth Certificate (Matriculation). 3. Marks certificate’s 4. Experience Certificate, where applicable. 5. Permanent resident certificate. 6. Reserved category certificate, if applicable. 7. Certificate of being married/ Un-married from a Gazetted Officer in case of female Candidates if falling under any reserved category.
- The in-service candidates/contractual employees shall submit photocopy of filled online application form through proper channel viz. the concerned Head of Department. In the event of failure of thecandidate to route the application through proper channel, his / her eligibility shall be assessed as if he / she is not an in-service candidate. The Head of Department concerned shall forward the application form of the in- service candidates to the office of Senior Administrative Officer, Policy within 30 days after the last date of filling of application form.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 19/02/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From SKIMS|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other Medical jobs|
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017