Sher i Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences (SKIMS) invites application for the recruitment of Stipendiary Senior Residency with MD holders
Company name : Sher i Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences (SKIMS)
Posts : Stipendiary Senior Residency
Qualification : MD
Salary : Rs.19,000-Rs.20,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 02
Location : Srinagar
Last date to apply : 11.10.2014
Details of Post :
Stipendiary Senior Residency
Sher-i-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences (SKIMS), Soura, Srinagar invites applications on prescribed forms from the eligible candidates for Stipendiary Senior Residency in the following disciplines:
|Name of the Post||Speciality||Qualification|
|1||Stipendiary Senior Residency||Microbiology||MD (Microbiology)|
Financial Assistance: Selected candidates shall be paid monthly stipend of Rs.19,000/- and Rs.20,000/- plus the allowance of DA, HRA, NPA, CCA and medical allowance as admissible under rules for the 1st and 2nd year of Senior Residency respectively. House rent allowance shall be payable in case accommodation is not provided by the SKIMS. If the appointee belongs to Health Department, he/she will draw the same salary and other allowances as he/she would have drawn in his/her parent Department under rules.
Application Fee :
Bank Draft of Rs.1000/-dated between 23.09.2014 to 11.10.2014 pledged to FA& CAO, SKIMS.
Selected candidates shall be entitled to following kind of leave during their three years tenure term: i) 14 days casual leave per year; ii) 15 days earned leave per year which cannot be carried forward to next year. iii) 45 days Maternity Leave to female Senior Residents (both PSC confirmed and non-confirmed doctors) once in their entire period of training. However, normal earned leave entitlement for that particular year will not be allowed in view of grant of maternity leave in that year.
TERMS & CONDITIONS AFTER SELECTION:
- Stipend of first two months of engagement shall be released in favor of selected candidates on completion of first six months tenure term;
- In case, selected candidates quits the job within first six months, they have to deposit a sum of Rs.50,000/- in SKIMS chest as fine;
- In case selected candidates desire to leave the job after completion of first six months, they have to give two months’ advance notice, failing which a fine of Rs.50,000/- has to be deposited by them in the SKIMS chest;
- No experience certificate shall be issued in favor of candidates who will leave the job midway.
How to apply :
Candidates interested in applying for Senior Residency at SKIMS should download the application forms from SKIMS Website (www.skims.ac.in) between 23.09.2014 to 11.10.2014. The application form should be accompanied with a Non-refundable Bank Draft of Rs.1000/- dated between 23.09.2014 to 11.10.2014 pledged to FA& CAO, SKIMS. The last date for submission of forms is 11.10.2014. The application forms shall also be accompanied with copies of following certificates:
- MBBS Degree certificate.
- MBBS Marks certificates.
- Degree Certificates.
- Attempt certificates of MBBS & PG course.
- Date of birth certificate.
- State subject certificate.
- Permanent Medical Registration certificate.
- NOC from parent Department (if PSC confirmed).
- In case of doctors not working in H&ME Department, they need to submit an affidavit duly signed by 1st Class Judicial Magistrate that they are not at present working in H&ME Department of the State.
Applicants working in H&ME Department are required to submit their application forms along with No Objection Certificate from parent Department without which their application forms shall not be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 11.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From SKIMS||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|