Shipping Corporation of India Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chairman And Managing Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Any Post Graduate/ MBA/PGDM can apply for the new recruitment notification from Shipping Corporation of India Limited
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Chairman And Managing Director on or before 09/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||Shipping Corporation of India Limited
||Chairman And Managing Director
||Any Post Graduate/ MBA/PGDM
|Total No of Vacancy
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||Shipping Corporation of India Limited, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, PE Bhavan New Delhi – 110003
Detail of Shipping Corporation of India Limited Chairman And Managing Director Recruitment:
COMPANY PROFILE The Shipping Corporation of India Limited (SCI) was incorporated under Indian Companies Act, 1956 by amalgamation of Eastern Shipping Corporation and Western Shipping Corporation with the objective to serve India’s overseas and costal sea born trades as its primary flag carrier and be an important player in the field of global maritime transportation as also in diverse fields like offshore and other marine transport infrastructure. SCI is a schedule-‘A’/Navratna CPSE in the Transportation services sector under the administrative control of Ministry of Shipping.
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The Chairman and Managing Director is the Chief Executive of the Company and accountable to its Board of Directors and Government. He is responsible for the efficient functioning of the Corporation for achieving its corporate objectives and performance parameters
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (i) Minimum 45 years. (ii) Not more than 58 years for internal candidates and not more than 57 years for others. The age of superannuation is 60 years.
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The applicant should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognized university/institution. He should possess adequate experience at a senior level of management in a large organization of repute. Persons with Technical/MBA qualifications and having experience in management and familiarity with Finance, Marketing/Production will have added advantage. Knowledge of shipping/ transport industry is desirable.
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall send their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure I. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants : through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
Selection Procedure for Shipping Corporation of India Limited – Chairman And Managing Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Chairman And Managing Director Vacancy in Shipping Corporation of India Limited:
CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE a) Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed. b) If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained. Annexure-I may be downloaded from the website of PESB. Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 09th March, 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09/03/2015