Shipping Corporation of India Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Trainee Electrical Officers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Diploma, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Shipping Corporation of India Limited.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Trainee Electrical Officers. Walk in Interview will be held on 08/07/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Shipping Corporation of India Limited
Vacancy Name : Trainee Electrical Officers
Educational Qualification : Diploma, B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy :40 Posts
Job Location :MUMBAI
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 08/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : SCI HEAD OFFICE , 245, MADAME CAMA ROAD. NARIMAN- POINT. MUMBAI -400 021. INDIA.
Detail Of Shipping Corporation of India Limited Trainee Electrical Officers Recruitment:
SCI CONDUCTING WALK IN INTERVIEW FOR TRAINEE ELECTRICAL OFFICERS (40 NOS.) ON DIRECT CONTRACT FOR ITS FLEET ON 08.07.2015 @ 11: 00 HRS. AT SCI HEAD OFFICE , 245, MADAME CAMA ROAD. NARIMAN- POINT. MUMBAI -400 021. INDIA.
- No of post : 40 Posts
- The eligibility criteria are as under. Also, the candidates should be in possession of the documents mentioned below.
- Retired Indian Navy personnel with B.E. /Diploma awarded by the Indian Navy and have sailed as Chief Artificer (power side only) and in possession of DGS approved ETO but not having sailing experience on Merchant Ships can be considered as Trainee Electrical Officer with consolidated stipend of Rs. 15,000/- for six months.
- Candidates with B.E. Electrical / B.E. Electronics and in possession of DG approved ETO without sailing experience can be considered as Trainee Electrical Officer with consolidated stipend of Rs. 15,000/- for six months. B.E in Electronic and Telecommunication/ communication or B.E in Telecommunication /communication is not acceptable.
- The maximum age limit for the candidates for Sr.no. 1 shall be 45 years as on the date of interview and for Sr. no. 2 shall be 30 years.
- Other requirements for selection of Trainee Electrical Officers for our Fleet:- Must be in possession of valid Indian CDC, Passport, Pan Card, INDOS No and PCC. Must have completed all required STCW courses including STSDSD from DGS approved institutes. Must have technical qualifications as mentioned above. Must be medically fit for sea service by SCI empanelled doctors and as per present medical rules. Age limit for new recruitment will be followed strictly. Must be in possession of all required valid certificates for the rank. ETO course certificate should be DGS approved.
Selection Procedure For Shipping Corporation of India Limited – Trainee Electrical Officers Post:
- Written Test on 08/07/2015.
- On selection day at the given time all applicants to muster/gather at 17th floor, Cafeteria.
- Designated Officers from FP Dept. of SCI will be present in the selection hall for selecting Trainee Electrical Officers as per requirements.
- After verification of all documents/interview and selection, the name of the selected candidates will be published on SCI website.
- The selected candidates will be called for medical examination as per present medical rules.
- The Medically fit selected candidates will undergo the electrical familiarisation training for two weeks at our nominated academy. For training, course fee is to be borne by the candidate which shall be funded upon satisfactory service of one year on board with SCI vessels .
- Thereafter, the selected candidates will be called for on board training depending on the availability of vacancy.
- Trainee Electrical officers will be allotted on our vessels and subsequently posted on vessels subject to completion of formalities (i.e. verification of documents, port formalities etc.)
- After sailing with SCI for six months as Trainee Electrical Officer with satisfactory performance report, candidates will be considered as Electrical Officer for the second contract if there are any vacancies. However, further to note that the engagement will be always on Direct Contract. The Shipping Corporation Of India Ltd. does not have any obligation of contract employment and does not guarantee job for the selected candidates.
- The list of names of the candidates selected and published on the website will be valid for six months from the date of publication
Walkin Procedure For Trainee Electrical Officers vacancy in Shipping Corporation of India Limited:
WALK IN INTERVIEW FOR TRAINEE ELECTRICAL OFFICERS (40 NOS.) ON DIRECT CONTRACT FOR ITS FLEET ON 08.07.2015 @ 11: 00 HRS. AT SCI HEAD OFFICE , 245, MADAME CAMA ROAD. NARIMAN- POINT. MUMBAI -400 021. INDIA.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 08/07/2015
VENUE : SCI HEAD OFFICE , 245, MADAME CAMA ROAD. NARIMAN- POINT. MUMBAI -400 021. INDIA.