Shipping Corporation of India Limited invites application for the recruitment of Graduate Marine Engineer with B.E /B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering holders
Company name : Shipping Corporation of India Limited
Posts : Graduate Marine Engineer
Qualification : B.E /B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
Salary : NA
No of Post : NA
Location : Mumbai
Last date to apply : 11.08.2014
Details of Post :
Graduate Marine Engineer
Applications are invited from Unmarried Males and Females
for imparting training to Graduate Mechanical Engineering (B.E /B,TECH in Mechanical Engineering) as Graduate Marine Engineer (GME) for 08 months shore based pre-sea training at MTI Powai followed by 10 (4+6) months on-board training for the batch of 40
candidates, commencing training earliest from 01.10.2014
- QUALIFICATION: Degree in Mechanical Engineering (B.E /B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering) from AICTE Approved Engineering College. Equivalent degree or degree with specialization or electives other than above educational qualification is not acceptable. Final year / semester students who have appeared for in the exam and expect their results by date 30.08.2014 are also eligible to apply. Candidates must be in possession of valid degree in Engineering certificate with minimum 50% marks in final year of Engineering at the time of interview. However, candidates should have secured at least 50% marks in English language at Xth or XIIth class.
- AGE LIMIT: Maximum 24 years as on 1st September 2014 (Date of commencement of training). Candidates belonging to UR/OBC category must be born on or after 01.09.1990. Relaxations applicable to SC/ST candidates as per existing Govt. directives. Candidate belonging to SC/ST category must be born on or after 01.09.1985. Age relaxation of two years for women candidates.
- TRAINING AND COURSE FEES: After final short listing, the eligible candidate has to undergo shore based training for 8 months. The fee for training is approximately Rs.4, 00,000 (Approx. Rs. Four lakhs only) for male candidates and 3.35 lakhs (Approx. Rs. Three lakhs and thirty five thousand only) for female. Candidate to pay this fee directly to the Maritime Training Institute (MTI), Powai. Fees once paid are not refundable at any stage either in full or part.
- APPLICATION FEES: Rs.1000/- for General (UR) and OBC candidates and Rs.500/- for SC & ST candidates, excluding NEFT bank charges.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Applications will be accepted online only from 14.07.2014 to 11.08.2014. Candidates have to log on to www.shipindia.com for the important instructions for filling the online application are:-
- Eligible candidates have to apply online only. It is mandatory that the candidates should have a valid e-mail id and mobile number while applying in order to facilitate faster communication. All future communications and correspondence will be through emails and our official website only.
- Before filling application on-line, candidates must deposit application fees in the prescribed bank and obtain NEFT UTR NUMBER from the respective bank. The details like amount of fees deposited, NEFT UTR number, Bank Name, Branch and Date of deposit needs to be entered in the application Form.
- Detailed instructions for filling the application form will be given under the “General Instructions”. Candidates should read all instructions before filling application form carefully.
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria and norms mentioned in this advertisement. On saving on-line application with registration number, candidate has to download the printout of application form. Candidates are required, to paste a recent passport size photo in the space indicated, put his/her signature in the place and send the same application form SSC/HSC Passing Certificate for birth proof, All semester mark sheets, Degree Certificate, Caste certificate, Caste Validity Certificate . The application form with all attached documents must be sent by Ordinary-Post/Courier/Speed-Post/Registered-Post (No Hand delivery will be accepted) to the following address super scribing the envelope as
Senior Vice President, Flee Personnel Dept. Third Floor. The Shipping Corporation Of India Ltd, Shipping House, 245, Madame Cama Road, Nariman point, Mumbai-400 021, Maharashtra, India, on or Nariman point, Mumbai-400 021, Maharashtra, India, on or before 18.08.2014 by 17:00hrs
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 11.08.2014
Click here for More Details
Click here to apply
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016