Shipping Corporation of India Limited (SCIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Graduate Marine Engineer through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Shipping Corporation of India Limited (SCIL).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Graduate Marine Engineer Job on or before 27/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Shipping Corporation of India Limited (SCIL)
Vacancy Name : Graduate Marine Engineer
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 40 Post
Salary : Rs.15,000/-p.m
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 27/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Regd. Office – “Shipping House”, 245, Madame Cama Road, Mumbai – 400 021
Detail of Shipping Corporation of India Limited (SCIL) Graduate Marine Engineer Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Unmarried Males and Females for imparting training to Graduate Mechanical Engineering (B.E /B,TECH in Mechanical Engineering) as Graduate Marine Engineer (GME) for 08 months shore based pre-sea training at MTI Powai followed by 10 (4+6) months on-board training for the batch of 40 candidates, commencing training earliest from 01.10.2015 GRADUATE MARINE ENGINEER As a National Carrier and the country’s premier shipping line, The Shipping Corporation of India owns and operates around one-third of the Indian tonnage, and has operating interests in practically all areas of the shipping business; servicing both national and international trades. In view of the demand from Indian trade, SCI has diversified into a large number of areas. Today, SCI is the only Indian shipping Company operating Tankers, Product Carriers, International container services, Liquid/dry bulk services, LPG & LNG, Offshore services, Passenger services. In addition, SCI mans and manages a large number of vessels on behalf of various government departments and organizations.
- QUALIFICATION: Degree in Mechanical Engineering (B.E /B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering) from AICTE Approved Engineering College. Equivalent degree or degree with specialization or electives other than above educational qualification is not acceptable. Final year / semester students who have appeared for in the exam and expect their results by date 30.08.2015 are also eligible to apply. Candidates must be in possession of valid degree in Engineering certificate with minimum 50% marks in final year of Engineering at the time of interview. However, candidates should have secured at least 50% marks in English language at Xth or XIIth class.
- AGE LIMIT: Maximum 28 years as on 1st October 2015 (Date of commencement of training). Candidates belonging to UR/OBC category must be born on or after 01.10.1987. Relaxations applicable to SC/ST candidates as per existing Govt. directives. Candidate belonging to SC/ST category must be born on or after 01.10.1982. Age relaxation of two years for women candidates.
- MEDICAL STANDARD: Candidate must have good health and be fit for sea service as per existing MS Medical rules 2000/MLC 2006 applicable to seafarers. Standard as mentioned below; 1. Height: Minimum 157 cms. Reduction in height for the candidates from hilly and tribal areas will be in accordance with Govt. guidelines. 2. Weight: Proportionate to height and age. 3. Hearing: Normal. 4. Visual Standard: 6/6 (Normal Eye) and 6/9, 6/12 (With Spectacles). Defective colour vision (Colour Blindness) NOT accepted. Note: Medical fitness check will be done through SCI empanelled DG approved Doctors and No waiver will be given for the above standard. Candidates not meeting the above standard should not apply. Medical examination fees shall be borne by the candidates.
- APPLICATION FEES: Rs.1000/- for General (UR) and OBC candidates and Rs.500/- for SC & ST candidates, excluding NEFT bank charges. • Before filling application form on-line candidates must Deposit the application fees. National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) and obtain UTR number from respective bank immediately after fees deposited.
Selection Procedure for Shipping Corporation of India Limited (SCIL) – Graduate Marine Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/7/2015.
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the All India on line test at their own expenses and only candidates qualifying in the on line test will be called for Personal Interview in the ratio of 1:3. (3 candidates called against 1 vacancy) keeping the provision of reservation for SC/ST/OBC & OBC Minority in view. The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd. reserves the right to shortlist the candidates for on line test also.
How to apply for Graduate Marine Engineer Vacancy in Shipping Corporation of India Limited (SCIL) :
- Applications will be accepted online only from 26.06.2015 to 20.07.15. Candidates have to log on to www.shipindia.com for the important instructions for filling the online application are:-
- Eligible candidates have to apply online only. It is mandatory that the candidates should have a valid e-mail id and mobile number while applying in order to facilitate faster communication. All future communications and correspondence will be through emails and our official website only.
- Before filling application on-line, candidates must deposit application fees in the prescribed bank and obtain NEFT UTR NUMBER from the respective bank. The details like amount of fees deposited, NEFT UTR number, Bank Name, Branch and Date of deposit needs to be entered in the application Form.
- Detailed instructions for filling the application form will be given under the “General Instructions”. Candidates should read all instructions before filling application form carefully.
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria and norms mentioned in this advertisement. On saving on-line application with registration number, candidate has to download the printout of application form. Candidates are required, to paste a recent passport size photo in the space indicated, put his/her signature in the place and send the same application form along with xerox copies of SSC/HSC Passing Certificate for birth proof, All semester mark sheets, Degree Certificate, Caste certificate, Caste Validity Certificate . The application form with all attached documents must be sent by Ordinary-Post/Courier/Speed-Post/Registered-Post (No Hand delivery will be accepted) to the following address super scribing the envelope as: “Application for GRADUATE MARINE ENGINEER” and addressed to: Senior Vice President, Flee Personnel Dept. Third Floor. The Shipping Corporation Of India Ltd, Shipping House, 245, Madame Cama Road, Nariman point, Mumbai-400 021, Maharashtra, India, on or before 27.07.2015 by 17:00hrs.
- To prevent postal delay and/ or loss kindly ensure that the application is sent only to the address given above before due date and time. For Applications received after due date/time and other than by Ordinary-Post/Courier/Speed-Post/RegisteredPost. Any delay at Candidates or at Post Office end, The Shipping Corporation Of India Ltd. will NOT be responsible.
- Filling of multiple applications will result in cancellation of all applications.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS:
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- An application fee once deposited is NOT refundable in any circumstance.
- If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or incorrect or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria, then his / her candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of the selection process or after selection or joining.
- No modifications are allowed after submission of the application form. Incomplete application form in any particulars is liable to be rejected. Write “NA” for whichever is not applicable.
- Candidature is also liable to be rejected if the Original application form received unsigned or without Photo or received with wrong application fees or received without application fees and received after the last date of receipt of applications.
- Candidates employed with Government departments / PSUs / Autonomous bodies have to produce NOC at the time of interview if called for the same. If such candidates cannot provide the NOC, they will not be allowed to appear for the interview. Candidates are also requested to apply for passport during selection process and try to obtain passport prior commencement of course which is mandatory for onboard training.
- The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd reserves the right to change the number of vacancies and cancel / restrict / modify / alter the recruitment process, if required, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Any modifications / amendments in the advertisement will be given on website www.shipindia.com.
- All Instructions and important information regarding recruitment will be available on only SCI website and as such, candidates are advised to visit the same frequently for necessary instructions.
- Candidate should bring all the original valid documents and one set of attested photocopies of all certificates at the time of interview. Candidates failing to produce original documents for verification will not be allowed to appear for the Personal Interview.
- Only those who are in possession of all the documents mentioned above can apply
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/7/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016