Shipping Corporation of India Limited (SCIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Radio Operators through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 12th Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Shipping Corporation of India Limited (SCIL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Radio Operators Job on or before 18/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Shipping Corporation of India Limited (SCIL)
Vacancy Name : Radio Operators
Educational Qualification : 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.50,000/- p.m
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 18/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd. 245 Madame Cama Road, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400021
Detail of Shipping Corporation of India Limited (SCIL) Radio Operators Recruitment:
The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd. Requires Radio Operators on Contract Basis for Technical & Offshore Services Division – Offshore Department. Applications are invited from Radio Operators on “Contract Basis” for a period of One (1) year, extendable if required by a period of Six (6) months.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age||EXPERIENCE|
|Radio Operators||There are a total of two (2) requirements||Candidates should be minimum 12th Standard pass and holding General Operator Certificate (GOC) to operate GMDSS equipment.||Consolidated emoluments of Rs.50000/- (Rupees fifty thousand only) per month and no other perks/benefits/allowances shall be applicable. Income tax will be deducted at source as applicable.||The age of the applicant should not be more than 58 years as on 1st January 2016.||Minimum One Year experience in handling MF/HF SSB and VHF sets. Candidate should have basic computer knowledge.|
- LEAVE (i) Thirty (30) days leave for contract tenure of one (1) year. For any absence over and above 30 days leave (excluding one day weekly rest), necessary deductions in your consolidated emoluments would be made on prorate basis. (ii) Weekly one day rest is applicable.
- WORK TIMINGS Selected candidates will be generally required to work 44 hours in a week except in case of an Emergency.
- PROFILE Radio Operators will be responsible for the following: 1) To collect position report from vessels and to send the compiled report (DPR-Daily Position Report) by e-mail to all concerned SCI officers. 2) Contact details of senior officers on Board vessels and to send it by e-mail to all concerned SCI officers. 3) To collect information and to intimate the FP department/Offshore Department about the manpower requirement of offshore vessels. 4) To maintain the radio watch on SSB and VHF. 5) To maintain continuous watch during emergency and during contingency. 6) To liaise with vessels and superintendents/FP department/Store department to meet vessel’s requirement. 7) To assist in filing/office work in Offshore Department/Ship Survey/Dock visits etc. 8) To assist in Naval Security Clearance, audits and arrangements of same. 9) To assist superintendents for managing the vessels. 10) Assist in Ship to Shore drill communication. 11) Communication with Nhava base, Port Control, VTMS, Pliot Booking, vessel schedule and liaison with launch services etc. 12) Maintaining the communication room and to carry out the minor repairs of communication equipments as and when required including routine antenna checks and cleaning etc. 13) Any other jobs assigned by department in-charge/group in-charge to meet vessel’s requirement. 14) The Communication room is to be manned from 0800 hours to 2000 hours daily
Selection Procedure for Shipping Corporation of India Limited (SCIL) – Radio Operators Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/9/2015.
- Interviews will be held in Mumbai. The candidates are requested to carry a copy of the duly filled-in attached biodata form alongwith the certificates (Original + 1 set photocopy) on the day of the interview.
How to apply for Radio Operators Vacancy in Shipping Corporation of India Limited (SCIL) :
- Venue of the Interview: The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd. 245 Madame Cama Road, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400021
- Date: September 18, 2015
- Timing: 1100 to 1600 hrs.
- Contact Person: Ms. Minakshi Sharma/Mr. Pranay Kaparwan, SCI, 18th floor.
- Apart from consolidated emoluments of Rs.50000/- per month, No other benefits/perks/allowances would be admissible.
- All the selected candidates should be medically fit with good health, normal vision and without any hearing impairment. The candidates will be required to undergo a company’s medical check-up prior undertaking appointment.
- Termination: Contract may be terminated from either side by giving one calendar month notice or payment of notice pay in lieu thereof.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/9/2015
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017