Shipping Corporation of India Limited (SCIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Superintendents through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Shipping Corporation of India Limited (SCIL)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Technical Superintendents. Walk in Interview will be held on 22/12/2014 between 11:00 am to 4.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|| Shipping Corporation of India Limited (SCIL)
|| Technical Superintendents
|| B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech
|Total No of Vacancy
|| 01 Post
|| Rs.102,795/- p.m
|Walk In Last Date to Apply for this job
|Walk In Address for the Job Vacancy
|| The Shipping Corporation of India Limited, Shipping House, 245, 18″ Floor Madame Cama Road, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400021
Detail of Shipping Corporation of India Limited (SCIL) Technical Superintendents Recruitment:
- Educational Qualifications Marine Superintendents – Master (FG) Certificate (COCs issued by Govt. of India) Work Experience Minimum one (1) year of sailing experience as MasterChief Engineer.
- Age (upper age limit as on December 1, 2014) Maximum 62 years
- Requirements 2 MarineEngine Superintendents for Technical & Offshore Services Division.
- Remuneration The selected candidates will be offered a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 102795/- pm. No other benefit sperks allowances would be admissible.
- Period of contract The period of contract will be for One year (extendable by Six months) from the date of appointment. The services can be terminated by issuing notice of one calendar month on either side. Thirty (30) days leave in a year would be available during the contract period. TADA for official visit would be applicable as per rules for Deputy General Manger. This is a contractual appointment with no possibility of regular employment in the company.
- Location The location would be Mumbai.
- Selection Process Walkin interviews are scheduled on 22″ December, 2014 from 11:00 am to :00 pm. The Company reserves the right to increase decrease the number of vacancies as per the need or cancel the advertisement itself without any notification.
Selection Procedure for Shipping Corporation of India Limited (SCIL) – Technical SuperintendentsPost:
- Written Test on 22/12/2014.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection.
Walk In Procedure How to apply for Technical Superintendents Vacancy in Shipping Corporation of India Limited (SCIL):
Please carry your curriculum vitae in the prescribed format. The candidates are requested to carry a copy of the duly filledin attached bio-data form along with the certificates (Original + 1 set photocopy) on the day of the interview. Following documents would be required ie proof of Date of Birth, proof of qualification, copy of COC, copy of CDC.
- Venue: The Shipping Corporation of India Limited, Shipping House, 245, 18″ Floor Madame Cama Road, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400021
- Contact person & Contact Details: Ms. Carmelina Pinto, GM (HR) (022-22772572) Ms. Minakshi Sharma, AM (HR) (022-22772571)
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/12/2014
Shipping Corporation of India Limited (SCIL) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. CRPD/PO/AB/2014-15/04 .
The Shipping Corporation of India Limited, Shipping House, 245, 18″ Floor Madame Cama Road, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400021