Shivaji University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Registrar through recruitment notification – Shivaji University Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 01 /2015. Candidates who have completed Master Degree/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Shivaji University
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Registrar on or before 20/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Shivaji University
Vacancy Name : Registrar
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree/ M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.37,400-67,000/-pm
Job Location : KOLHAPUR
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 20/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Shivaji University, KOLHAPUR – 416 004
Detail Of Shivaji University Registrar Recruitment:
Applications are invited in the prescribed form for the following Administrative post to be filled in Shivaji University as per the provisions under Section 79 of M.U. Act, 1994
- No of post : 01
- Salary : Rs.37400-67000 AGP 10000 (for UGC Qualifications & Teaching Experience) Rs.37400-67000 AGP 8900 (For other candidates)
- Qualification and Experience: 1) A Masters degree with at least 55 % marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale. (5% relaxation in Masters Degree for SC/ST & Departmental candidates). A relaxation of 5% from 55% to 50% of marks is permissible to the Ph.D. Degree holders, who have passed their Masters Degree prior to 19th September, 1991. 2) At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs.7000/- and above or with eight years of services in the AGP of Rs.8000/- and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration OR Comparable experience in research establishment and / or other institutions of Higher Education OR 15 years of administrative experience of which 8 years as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post. 3) Knowledge of Marathi is essential.
- Age limit for post – Candidate shall not be less than 45 years.
- Tenure and Age of Retirement – This is tenure appointment initially for a period of five years and the person shall be eligible for re-appointment. During this tenure, in case of retirement, the age of retirement shall be 58 years for a person from the non-teaching cadre and 60 years for a person from the teaching cadre. The post carries retirement benefits according to the Govt. and University rules.
Selection Procedure For Shivaji University – Registrar Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Registrar Vacancy in Shivaji University:
Applicants should attend Examination/ test/ interview at his/ her own expenses. The selection process shall be undertaken through rigorous scrutiny at every level / every stage of verification, if it is found that the information received from an applicant is false and/ or is based on false certificates, will be liable for legal action, then such candidate will be immediately barred from further process. Canvassing directly or indirectly is strictly prohibited and liable for disqualification. All updates, corrigendum (if any), instructions regarding this recruitment from time to time shall be updated on Shivaji University website only hence, applicants are advised to visit university website regularly for further updates / details. University reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post advertised. The application form alongwith details regarding the Qualifications, Experience, Age and Pay Scale etc. may be downloaded from the University Web site www.unishivaji.ac.in. Application in the prescribed form along with attested copies of certificates should be sent in an envelope mentioning “Application for the post of REGISTRAR”, so as to reach the same to following The Registrar, Shivaji University, Vidhaynagar, Kolhapur – 416 004. (Maharashtra State). Last date of submission of application with necessary attested documents is 20/06/2015 up to 6:00p.m.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/06/2015
Reference: Shivaji University Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 01 /2015
Other Top Company Openings:
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016