Shivaji University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Librarian & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Shivaji University
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Librarian & More Vacancies on or before 04.05.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Shivaji University|
|Vacancy Name||Librarian & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||14 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||04.05.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Deputy Register, Special Cell, Shivaji University, Kolhapur-416004|
Detail of Shivaji University Librarian & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following posts
- Name of the Post :
- Librarian – 02
- Assistant Professor – 04
- Professor – 02
- Associate Professor – 02
- Assistant Professor – 04
Selection Procedure for Shivaji University – Librarian & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 04.05.2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Librarian & More Vacancies Vacancy in Shivaji University:
- Educational Qualifications, Pay Scales and Service Conditions will be as per the existing rules of apex body and Government of Maharashtra.
- Roman figures in the brackets show the number of times the post is being advertised.
- Reserved Category candidates outside the Maharashtra will be treated as Open Category candidates.
- Reserved Category candidates are advised to send a copy their application to the Deputy Registrar, Special Cell, Shivaji University, Kolhapur – 416 004
- Reserved category candidates shall produce the Caste Validity Certificate as per the directives issued by the State Government vide circular No. CBC- 10/2010/ Pra. Kra 47/Mavak -5 dated 26-03-2010
- Reservation for female / disable persons will be decided by appointing authorities.
- * Reserved Post Advertised for 6th times or more will be filled in by transferring categories internally as per the provisions in G.R. No. BCC/1094/96-16 B of 5th Dec. 1994 viz ST to SC and vice-versa.
- Those who are already in service should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete application will not be entertained.
- The recruitment process with respect to above advertisement will be carried out as per the guidelines providing in G.R. Dt. – 21/2/2015 of General Administration Department and considering the final decisions which will be taken by Hon’ble High Court for Writ petition No. 2053/2014 regarding Maratha (ESBC) reservation and other related petitions filed.
- Apply giving full particulars within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement to the undersigned.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 04.05.2015
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016