Shivaji University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from Shivaji University
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Professor Job on or before 16.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Shivaji University|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Professor|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 posts|
|Salary||Rs. 15,600-39,100/- p.m.|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||16.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Shivaji University, Vidyanagar, Kolhapur – 416 004|
Detail of Shivaji University Assistant Professor Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Assistant Professor||02||i. Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree Botany/Zoology/Biochemistry/EnvironmentalBiotechnology/Microbiology/Environment
al Science/Biotechnology) level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an
equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. ii. Experience in Molecular biology, Genomics and Proteomics evidenced by Ph. D. Degree and Research Publications of high impact factor journals. iii. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications at (i), the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC SLET/SET.
iv. Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) to UGC Notification’s (Dated 30/6/2010) Clause 4.4.1, candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions.
v. NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
|Rs. 15,600-39,100/- p.m.|
Selection Procedure for Shivaji University – Assistant Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Professor Vacancy in Shivaji University:
- Employed candidates must submit their applications through proper channel.
- Candidates, who wish to appear for more than one post, should submit separate application for each post.
- Reservation of woman / persons with disabilities will be decided by the University authorities as per G.R. No. MISC /2001/(148)/Vishi-4, dtd.19/12/2001 and No. MISC / 1003/ (03/2004)/EST-2, dtd. 26/5/2004 respectively.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category outside the State of Maharashtra will be treated as OPEN as per G.R. No.CBC-1084/54577/(1813)/BCW-5, dtd.1/11/1985 & Govt. Circular No.CBC- 1688/(2829)/MAVAK-5, dtd.29/7/1988.
- Reserved candidates shall produce the Caste Validity Certificate as per the directives issued by the state Government vide Circular No. BCC-2011/ iz-Ø-1064@2011@16&c dated 12/12/2011.
- 6. The candidate must submit declaration in prescribed Form – A, along with the application form as per rule 4 of having small family as per the directives issued by Government of Maharashtra. Form – A is available with the application form. (This undertaking is mandatory for both married and unmarried applicants.)
- University reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all posts advertised.
- The prescribed application forms are available on the university website www.unishivaji.ac.in under the tab ” Recruitment at University ” which can be downloaded and filled on the computer and print-outs on A4 size papers, in 06 copies duly completed can be sent to the Registrar, Shivaji University. However a D.D. of Rs. 300/- for open post and Rs. 150/- for reserved post drawn in the name of the Finance and Accounts Officer, Shivaji University, Kolhapur payable at Kolhapur should accompany the Application forms.
- The application alongwith the attested copies of relevant documents enclosed to each copy of the application should be sent to the Registrar, Shivaji University, Vidyanagar, Kolhapur – 416 004 so as to reach him on or before 16/01/2015. Envelope containing duly filled application form should be superscript with “Name of the Post applied: —— and Post No. ——-.”
- Applications received after the last date will not be considered. The University will not be responsible for postal delay, if any.
- All updates, corrigendum (if any), time to time instructions regarding this recruitment drive will be updated on Shivaji University website only; hence, applicants are advised to visit University website for further updates, if any. In case of any query regarding recruitment please contact on firstname.lastname@example.org
- If woman candidates are not available, the posts will be filled in from male candidates of respective categories.
- Incomplete application or application on plain paper will not be entertained. Forms without Demand Draft/ Cash Receipt will not be considered for further process of recruitment.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16.01.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From SUK|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
21-02-2017 , 22-02-2017