Shivaji University (SUK) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification – Shivaji University (SUK) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 03 / 2015. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Shivaji University (SUK).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Director Job on or before 29/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Shivaji University (SUK)
Vacancy Name :Director
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : RS.37,400 – 67,000/p.m
Job Location : Kolhapur
Last Date to Apply for this job :29/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Registrar, Shivaji University, Vidyanagar, Kolhapur – 416 004
Detail of Shivaji University (SUK) Director Recruitment:
Applications are invited in the prescribed form available online on Shivaji University website www.unishivaji.ac.in (URL www.unishivaji.ac.in/recruitments) for the post of DIRECTOR to be filled in the Centre for Distance Education of this University as per provisions under Section 76 of M. U. Act, 1994. Interested candidates may apply online on or before 19/10/2015 up to 6.00 p.m. Last date for submission of application form is 29/10/2015 up to 6.00 p.m. in the University office.
|Post||No of post||Qualification|
|Director – Centre for Distance Education||1||DIRECTOR – (Specialization: Education / Distance Education / Computer Science / Business Administration) A. (i) An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers. (ii) A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college, and/or experience in research at the University/National level institutions/industries, including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level. (iii) Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology – mediated teaching learning process. (iv) A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API), Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) set out in UGC Regulation in Appendix III. OR B. An outstanding professional, with established reputation in the relevant field, who has made significant contributions to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, to be substantiated by credentials.|
Selection Procedure for Shivaji University (SUK) – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Director Vacancy in Shivaji University (SUK) :
- The Post mentioned above is created on Self-supporting basis, subject to receipt of fee and this post is not covered under salary grants scheme of the State Government of Maharashtra.
- The post of “Director” will be filled for five years.
- “ANNEXURE – I” – The Standard format of API Calculation is provided on website. All details therein should fill properly alongwith relevant proof mandatory to submit alongwith final application.
- The candidate may be considered for re-appointment (if performance found satisfactory) for next tenure through proper selection procedure.
- All decisions regarding this appointment and other facilities will be subject to the approval of University Authorities.
- Employed candidate must submit his / her application through proper channel.
- Reservation of women / persons with disabilities will be decided by the University authorities as per G.R. No. MISC /2001/(148)/Vishi-4, dtd.19/12/2001 and No. MISC / 1003/ (03/2004)/EST-2, dated. 26/5/2004, respectively.
- The candidate must submit declaration in prescribed Form – “A” alongwith the application form as per rule 4 of having small family as per the directives issued by the Government of Maharashtra. Form – “A” is available alongwith the application form.
- The University reserves right to fill or not to fill the post advertised.
- The prescribed online application form is available on university website www.unishivaji.ac.in under the tab ” Recruitment at University ”. This needs to be filled and print-out of the same on A4 size paper, in 06 copies with necessary attested documents and Demand Draft drawn in the favour of the Finance and Accounts Officer, Shivaji University, Kolhapur payable at Kolhapur OR Cash Receipt of University of Rs. 300/- should accompany the application form.
- Final print-out of application form alongwith the attested copies of relevant documents enclosed to each copy of the application should be addressed to the Registrar, Shivaji University, Vidyanagar, Kolhapur – 416 004 so as to reach this office on or before 29/10/2015 (till 6.00 p.m.) Envelope containing duly filled application form shall be superscripted with “Name of the Post applied: —— and Post No. ——-.”
- Applications received after the due date will not be considered. The University will not be responsible for postal delay, if any.
- All updates, corrigendum if any, instructions regarding this recruitment will be updated on Shivaji University website from time to time. Hence, applicants are advised to visit University website regularly for further updates. In case of any query regarding recruitment please contact on [email protected]
- . Incomplete application or application on plain paper or xerox copies of prescribed application form will not be entertained. Forms other than online procedure or forms without Demand Draft/ Cash Receipt will not be considered for further process of recruitment.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/10/2015
Shivaji University (SUK) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 03 / 2015