Shivaji University (SUK) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professors & More Vacancy through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Phil/Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Shivaji University (SUK)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Assistant Professors & More Vacancy on or before 18/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Shivaji University (SUK)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Professors & More Vacancy|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||18/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Shivaji University (SUK), Gat. No. -261, At- Jaitapur, Post- Chinchner Vandan , Tal/Dist- Satara.- 415 004 (Maharashtra)|
Detail of Shivaji University (SUK) Assistant Professors & More Vacancy Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following posts to be filled in College’s M. Pharmacy section.
|Sr. No||Designation||Total Posts||Open Posts|
|Associate Professors :|
|Assistant Professors :|
- Educational Qualifications, Pay Scales and Service Conditions will be as per the existing rules of apex body and Government of Maharashtra.
- Those who are already in service should apply through proper channel.
- Reservation for female / disabled persons will be decided by appointing authorities.
- Incomplete application will not be entertained
Selection Procedure for Shivaji University (SUK) – Assistant Professors & More Vacancy Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Assistant Professors & More Vacancy Vacancy in Shivaji University (SUK):
Apply giving full particulars within 15 days from the date of publication of this Advertisement to the undersigned.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/03/2015
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017