Shivaji University (SUK) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Trainee Library Assistant through recruitment notification – Shivaji University (SUK) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate, M.Lib can apply for the new recruitment notification from Shivaji University (SUK).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Trainee Library Assistant on or before 24/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Shivaji University (SUK)
Vacancy Name : Trainee Library Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, M.Lib
Total No Of Vacancy : 05 Posts
Salary : Rs-7,000/-pm
Job Location : Kolhapur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 24/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Shivaji University (SUK), Vidya Nagar, Kolhapur, Maharashtra 416004.
Detail Of Shivaji University (SUK) Trainee Library Assistant Recruitment:
Barr. Balasaheb Khardekar Library is in need of ‘Trainee Library Assistant’ for automation work of library purely on temporary basis for a period of 11 months. The details of the post are as mentioned below:
- Post: Trainee Library Assistant
- Number of Post: 05 Period: 11 Months only
- Qualification: Essential- 1) Any Graduate 2) Pass out M.Lib.and Inf.Sci.Course
- Desirable- 1) Fair Computer Knowledge (MS-CIT/Certificate/Diploma in Computer) 2) Two years of work experience in academic library
- Nature of Work: Computerization (Automation) work of library
- Nature of Payment : Monthly Consolidated Salary of Rs. 7,000/-
Selection Procedure For Shivaji University (SUK) – Trainee Library Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Trainee Library Assistant Vacancy in Shivaji University (SUK):
- Candidate already worked at any department of Shivaji University on temporary/daily wages basis need not to apply.
- However such candidates completing their services at Shivaji University and thereafter completing 12 months period may apply for the said post.
- Interview of only eligible candidates will be taken and the selection committee decision in this regard is final.
- The candidates have to attend the interview at their own cost along with their detailed Bio-data and attested documents of Degree/Diploma/Course Certificates (original and 1 set Xerox).
- The candidates are requested to submit their application forms along with all details, to the Library office during working hours on or before July 24, 2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/07/2015
Top Company Openings: