Shivaji University (SUK) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Master’s Degree/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Shivaji University (SUK)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Professor & More Vacancies Job on or before 02.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||Shivaji University (SUK)
||Assistant Professor & More Vacancies
||Any Masters Degree/ M.Phil/Ph.d
|Total No of Vacancy
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||Satara College of Pharmacy, Satara Plot No. 1539, New Additional MIDC, Behind Spicer India Ltd., Degaon, Satara (Maharashtra)
Detail of Shivaji University (SUK) Assistant Professor & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited in prescribed format available on Shivaji University website www.unishivaji.ac.in for the following temporary posts to be filled in the University for the following University (Self supporting) Departments/Courses. The said appointments will be made on temp
Name of the post & No of post :
- Principal : 1
- Professor : Mechanical Engineering 2 1 1 SC (II) 2 Civil Engineering 1 – 1 OBC (I) 3 Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering 2 z 1 VJA (I) 4 Computer Science & Engineering 1 1 – 5 Automobile Engineering 1 – 1 ST (I) 6 Electrical Engineering 1 1 –
- Associate Professor : 1 Mechanical Engineering 5 2 1OBC (I), 1SC (IV), 1 ST (III) 2 Civil Engineering 3 1 1 SC (IV), 1 OBC (I) 3 Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering 4 2 1 SC (IV), 1 OBC (I) 4 Computer Science & Engineering 2 1 1 VJA (I) 5 Automobile Engineering 2 – 1 NTB (I), 1 OBC (I), 6 Electrical Engineering 3 2 1 NTC (I)
- Assistant Professor : 1 Mechanical Engineering 9 2 1 ST (IV), 1 NTB (I),1 NTC (II), 1 SBC (I), 3 OBC (II) 2 Civil Engineering 2 – 1 DTNT (I), 1 OBC (II) 3 Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering 8 3 1 ST (IV), 1 NTB (I), 1 SBC (I), 1 OBC (III), 1 OBC (II) 4 Computer Science & Engineering 6 2 1 ST (IV), 1 NTC (I), 1 DTNT (I), 1 OBC (II) 5 Automobile Engineering 2 – 1 ST (III), 1 OBC (II) 6 Electrical Engineering 7 1 1 SC (III), 1 ST (IV), 1 NTC (I), 2 OBC (II), 1 OBC (I) 7 Chemistry 1 1 – 8 Mathematics
Selection Procedure for Shivaji University (SUK)- Assistant Professor & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02.03.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Professor & More Vacancies Vacancy in Shivaji University (SUK):
- Educational Qualifications, Pay Scales and Service Conditions will be as per the existing rules of apex body and Government of Maharashtra.
- Roman figures in the brackets show the number of times the post is being advertised.
- Appointment to the post of Principal will be for a period of 5 years from the date of appointment or upto the attainment of the age of superannuation of the candidate, whichever is earlier.The appointment shall be on the basis of provisions of GR dated 5-3-2011, 23-11-2011, 1-12-2011, 23-2-2012 and 9-5-2014.
- Reserved category candidates outside the State of Maharashtra will be treated as Open Category candidates.
- Reserved category candidates are advised to send a copy of their application to the Deputy Registrar, Special Cell, Shivaji University, Kolhapur- 416004.
- Reservation for female / disabled persons will be decided by appointing authorities.
- Reserved category candidates shall produce the Caste Validity Certificate as per the directives issued by the State Government vice Circular No. BCC – 2011/Pra. Kra 1064/2011/16-B dated 12-12-2011.
- Those who are already in service should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete application will not be entertained.
- The above teaching posts advertisement is published asper G.R.dtd.22-1-2014 regarding guidelines for reservation provisions.
- Reservation for VJNT categories is internally transferable.
- Reserved candidates from the category (except SC/ST) shall produce Non-Creamy layer Certificate at the time of interview.
- Apply giving full particulars within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement to the undersigned.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02.03.2015