Shivaji University (SUK) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification – Shivaji University (SUK) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 06/2014-1 TO 06/2014-14. Candidates who have completed Master’s Degree/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Shivaji University (SUK)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Professor Job on or before 09/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Shivaji University (SUK)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Professor|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||14 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 15,500/- per month|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||09/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Vidyanagar, Kolhapur, Maharashtra 416004|
Detail of Shivaji University (SUK)Assistant Professor Recruitment:
Applications are invited in prescribed format available on Shivaji University website www.unishivaji.ac.in for the following temporary posts to be filled in the University for the following University (Self supporting) Departments/Courses. The said appointments will be made on temp
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Assistant Professor||14||i. Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. ii. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET. iii. Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) to UGC Notification’s (Dated 30/6/2010) Clause 4.4.1, candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions. iv. NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.||Rs. 15,500/- per month (consolidated.)|
Selection Procedure for Shivaji University (SUK)- Assistant Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09/01/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Professor Vacancy in Shivaji University (SUK):
- Relaxation of 5% will be provided for the marks at the Master’s degree level for SC, ST category.
- Reservation of female/disabled persons will be decided by the appointing authority.
- Candidates from reserved category, those who are outside the state of Maharashtra will be treated as open category candidates.
- Reservation for VJNT categories are internally transferable vide G. R. No.BCC-1097/P.K.63/97/1613 dtd.18 October, 1997.
- Reserved candidates shall produce the Cast Validity Certificate as per the directives issued by the State Government vide Circular No. BCC-2011/iz-Ø- 1064/2011/16-c dated 12/12/2011.
- The applicant who wish to apply for more than one post should submit separate application for each of the post
- The applicant should submit attested copies of their certificates along with application form.
- Employed candidate must submit the application through proper channel.
- Only NET/ SET qualified / Ph.D. awarded candidates will be considered and allowed to appear for the interview.
- Applications received after the last date will not be considered, University will not be responsible for postal delay, if any
- Incomplete application and applications on plain paper or applications without necessary documents will not be entertained.
- The applicant should attend the interview at their own cost along with their original certificates on the date and time fixed as mentioned above in the University office ( Main building)
- All updates, corrigendum (if any), time to time instructions regarding this recruitment drive will be updated on Shivaji University website only; hence, applicants are advised to visit University website for further updates, if any. In case of any query regarding recruitment please contact on firstname.lastname@example.org
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09/01/2015
Shivaji University (SUK) Recruitment 2014 – NO. 06/2014-1 TO 06/2014-14.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From SUK|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|