SHKM Government Medical College Haryana has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Professor & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – SHKM Government Medical College Haryana Recruitment 2015 – Adv. No.: SHKM/ Rectt./15/02. Candidates who have completed Any Post Graduation,MBBS,MS/MD can apply for the new recruitment notification from SHKM Government Medical College Haryana.
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Professor & More Vacancies on or before 03/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : SHKM Government Medical College Haryana
Vacancy Name : Professor & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate,M.B.B.S,MS/MD
Total No Of Vacancy : 60 Posts
Salary : Rs-15,600-67,000/-pm
Job Location : Haryana
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 03/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : SHKM Government Medical College Haryana,Nalhar, Mewat, Haryana 122107
Detail Of SHKM Government Medical College Haryana Professor & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- The following 60 backlog posts of reserved category candidates (of Haryana) are proposed to be filled up by way of direct recruitment on Regular/ Tenure basis:
- The application form, eligibility criteria regarding age, qualification, experience, other terms & conditions can be downloaded from the official website of the institute www.gmcmewat.ac.in .No separate call letters will be issued to the candidates; list of provisionally eligible candidates along with interview schedule & venue may be seen on the official website.
- Age Limit: Upper age limit for different posts: i. Professor less than 62 years. ii. Associate and Assistant professor less than 50 years. iii. Senior Resident and Demonstrator less than 40 years. Age will be counted till the last date of submission of application. Age of Superannuation: The age of superannuation for regular faculty will be 65 years.
- Mewat Area Allowance of Rs. 15,000/- / Rs. 35,000/- as per Haryana Govt. Policy. 5. Reservation as per policy of State Govt. of Haryana. 6. Number of posts may be increased or decreased or totally withdrawn without any further notice.
- The candidate already in service (Govt. /Semi Govt. /Corporation or Autonomous Body) should apply through proper channel and he/she may send an advance copy of the application to avoid delay but the application through proper channel must reach in due course of time.
- The candidate who is in service will have to produce No Objection Certificate from his/her Head of Institution/employer at the time of interview otherwise he/she will not be allowed to appear for interview.
- Desirous doctors belonging to HCMS Cadre possessing the required qualification and experience may also apply for the aforesaid posts.
- Submission of incomplete application i.e. without attested copies of testimonials of academic career, experience certificate, attempt certificate etc. may render the candidate ineligible.
- The candidates who wish to apply for more than one specialty; they should submit separate application forms for each specialty.
- Numbers of posts are liable to increase or decrease either way, including complete withdrawal.The applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- The benefit of reservation, including the benefit of relaxation in upper age limit in respect of candidates belonging to reserved category, will be as per Haryana Govt. instruction issued from time to time and is restricted to Haryana domiciles only.
- A passport-size photograph, duly attested should be affixed on the application form.The candidate must mention the Category No., Advertisement No., Closing date, Post & Department for which applied and the Reserved Category (if any) on the top of the envelop in which the application is being submitted.
|Post||Essential Qualifications||Experience||Pay Scale|
|Professor||) A basic University qualification included in the schedules to Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). ii) M.D /M.S or equivalent post graduate qualification recognized by Medical Council of India in the concerned subject||As per MCI Guidelines.||37400-67000 + 10000 GP + other allowances as permissible.|
|Associate Professor||i) A basic University qualification included in the schedules to Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). ii) M.D /M.S or equivalent post graduate qualification recognized by Medical Council of India in the concerned subject||As per MCI Guidelines||37400-67000 + 8700 GP + other allowances as permissible.|
|Assistant Professor||) A basic University qualification included in the schedules to Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). ii) M.D /M.S or equivalent post graduate qualification recognized by Medical Council of India in the concerned subject.||As per MCI Guidelines.||15600-39100 + 6600 GP + other allowances as permissible.|
|Senior Resident||Post Graduation / Three years experience of residency in the concerned subject from MCI recognized institute.||MD/ MS: Rs.18600-20100 + 6000GP + NPA+DA+ other allowances as permissible. Diploma / Three years experience of residency : Rs.17440-18840 + 5400GP +NPA +DA+ other allowances as permissible|
|Demonstrator||i) MBBS from any Institution / University recognized by the MCI. ii) Must be registered under the State/ Central Medical Registration Act. Preference will be given to a Postgraduate candidate. In the subject of Anatomy, Biochemistry, Pharmacology and Microbiology; candidates possessing M.Sc. (Medical) qualification in the subject concerned are also eligible to apply.||MD/ MS: Rs.18600-20100 + 6000GP + NPA+DA+ other allowances as permissible. Non PG (M. Sc/ MBBS) : Rs.17440-18840 + 5400GP +NPA +DA+ other allowances as permissible.|
Selection Procedure For SHKM Government Medical College Haryana – Professor & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 03/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Professor & More Vacancies Vacancy in SHKM Government Medical College Haryana:
- Applicants are requested to submit their applications on the prescribed Performa which can be downloaded from the website www.gmcmewat.ac.in.
- The last date of submission of the application is 03/07/2015.
- The duly completed application forms along with copies of relevant documents and application fee Rs. 125/- (one hundred and twenty five only) for through Treasury Challan in departmental receipt head 0210 / Demand Draft / Indian Postal Order in favour of Director, Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati, Govt. Medical College, Nalhar (Mewat) payable at Nuh must reach the office of Director, Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Govt. Medical College Nalhar, Mewat (122107).
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 03/07/2015
Reference: SHKM Government Medical College Haryana Recruitment 2015 – Adv. No.: SHKM/ Rectt./15/02
Top Company Openings:
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016