Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Womens University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Principal through recruitment notification – Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Womens University Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate, Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Womens University.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Principal on or before 05/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Womens University
Vacancy Name : Principal
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 05/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Womens University, 1, Nathibai Thackersey Rd, Marine Lines, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400020
Detail Of Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Womens University Principal Recruitment:
- Applications are invited for the Post of Principal (Tenure – 05 Years) – Open – 01 at SNDT Arts & Commerce College for Women, Pune to be filled in at Pune campus of the University.
- Candidates must fulfill the required basic qualification, experience etc. as prescribed by the State Government/UGC, wherever applicable.
Selection Procedure For Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Womens University – Principal Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Principal Vacancy in Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Womens University:
- Applications are invited for the POST OF PRINCIPAL, SNDT ARTS & COMMERCE COLLEGE FOR WOMEN, PUNE – 411 038 (Aided Post) to be filled in at Pune Campus of the University.
- Prescribed forms are available at University website.
- The prescribed form to be downloaded from the University website and submitted alongwith a Demand Draft of Rs. 200/- for reserved category & Rs. 400/- for unreserved category from any Nationalized Bank in favour of the Registrar, SNDT Women’s University, Mumbai, payable at Mumbai.
- The candidate is advised to fill the said form properly and completely.
- There after the applicant has to submit 07 copies (One original + six photo copies) to the undersigned along with 03 separate sets of mark list of all examinations, testimonials, No Objection Certificates from present employer, caste certificate if any, experience certificates, appointment letters, list of publications, seminars/workshops attended, membership on various Authorities of the University.
- The prescribed application form along with details regarding the Qualification, Experience and Pay Scale etc.
- may be downloaded from the University Web Site sndt.ac.in and the fee of the application be sent by Demand Draft of Rs. 400/- (Rs. 200/- for SC/ST/NT-DT/OBC/Physically Handicapped candidates of Maharashtra State) from Nationalized Bank issued in favour of the Registrar, SNDT Women’s University, Mumbai, payable at Mumbai along with duly filled up set of applications.
- Applications should reach the Registrar’s office before 05.00 p.m. on or before August 05, 2015. Applications received after the due date for any reason whatsoever/other than prescribed form/Incomplete applications shall not be considered/accepted.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/08/2015
Top Company Openings:
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016