Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Womens University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification – Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Womens University Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 05 OF 2015. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Womens University
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Assistant Professor on or before 29/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Womens University
Vacancy Name : Assistant Professor
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/-pm
Job Location : MUMBAI
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 29/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : S.N.D.T WOMEN’S UNIVERSITY, 01, N.T. ROAD, CHURCHGATE, MUMBAI – 400 020.
Detail Of Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Womens University Assistant Professor Recruitment:
DETAILS ABOUT THE TEACHING POSTS (TEACHER FELLOWSHIP UNDER FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME – LEAVE VACANCY) PUBLISHED IN THE LOKSATTA & INDIAN EXPRESS on 08th September 2015). FOR ATTENTION Applications are invited for the following Teaching posts (Teacher Fellowship Under Faculty Development Programme – Leave Vacancy) to be filled in at SVT College of Home Science (Autonomous), SNDT Women’s University, Mumbai – 400 049. Prescribed forms are available at University Web Site sndt.ac.in and the fee of the application be sent by Demand Draft issued in favour of the Registrar, SNDT Women’s University, Mumbai, payable at Mumbai, on payment of Rs. 400/- (Rs. 200/- for SC/ST/NTDT /OBC/Physically Handicapped candidates of Maharashtra State). Candidates must fulfil the required basic qualifications, experience etc. for the following posts as prescribed by the State Government/UGC, wherever applicable. The candidate is advised to fill the said form properly and after filling the said form, the applicant has to take Seven photo copies of the said filled form. There after the applicant has to submit 07 copies (One original + Six photo copies) to the undersigned on the above mentioned address along with 03 separate sets of mark list of all examinations, testimonials, No Objection Certificate from present employer, caste certificate if any, experience certificates, appointment letters, list of publications, seminars/workshops attended, membership on various Authorities of the University. One application will be considered for one post only.
- TEACHING POSTS (1) Assistant Professor in Textile Science & Apparel Design, SVT College of Home Science (Autonomous), Mumbai – (01) the vacancy for a period of two years or till the holder of the post resumes on duty whichever is earlier. (2) Assistant Professor in Food Science & Nutrition, SVT College of Home Science (Autonomous), Mumbai – (01) the vacancy for a period of two years or till the holder of the post resumes on duty whichever is earlier.
- Basic Qualification : (i) Good academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University. (ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET. (iii) Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii), candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for requirement and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions. (iv) NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
- Pay Band of Rs. 15600-39100 with AGP of Rs. 6000/-
Selection Procedure For Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Womens University – Assistant Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Assistant Professor Vacancy in Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Womens University:
Applications should reach the Registrar’s office offline before 05.00 p.m. on or before 29/09/2015. Applications received after the due date for any reason whatsoever/other than prescribed form/Incomplete applications shall not be considered/accepted.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/09/2015
Reference: Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Womens University Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 05 OF 2015