Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University (SMVDU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification – Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University (SMVDU) Recruitment 2015 – NO: SMVDU/A&R/R&D/15/077. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University (SMVDU).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Fellow Job on or before 5/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University (SMVDU)
Vacancy Name : Project Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.14,000/- p.m
Job Location : Katra
Last Date to Apply for this job : 5/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Dr. RAM PRAKASH Principle Investigator (PI), PR-82 School of Physics Shri Mata Vaisho Devi University Katra, Distt: Reasi -182320.
Detail of Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University (SMVDU) Project Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited on plain paper along with detail CV from highly research motivated candidates for one purely temporary Project Fellow in CRS Project of UGC DAE CSR, Indore Center entitled “Synthesis and study of electronic structure of transition metal doped and undoped Eu2O3 thin films” (Project No.-PR-82). The candidate working under above project will have to visit UGC-DAE CSR Indore for performing experiments at PES beamline (BL2), Indus-1, RRCAT Indore. The details of position and minimum qualifications are as follows:
- Name of Post: Project Fellow (PF)
- Fellowship: Rs. 14,000/- per month plus HRA (as per rules)
- Essential Qualifications: Second Class M.Sc. in Physics with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Amount of fellowship: Rs. 14,000/ pm + HRA (as per rules)
- Duration of the project: Presently for one year but it may be extended on year basis subject to a total period of three years.
- Last Date of Application: 5 th June, 2015
Selection Procedure for Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University (SMVDU) – Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 5/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Fellow Vacancy in Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University (SMVDU) :
Interested candidates who fulfill the above conditions may send their applications through post or e-mail on plain paper mentioning their personal (e-mail, mobile no.) and academic information. The complete application form along with self attested testimonials (mentioning post name and project number on top of the envelope) shall be sent to the following address: Dr. RAM PRAKASH Principle Investigator (PI), PR-82 School of Physics Shri Mata Vaisho Devi University Katra, Distt: Reasi -182320. E-mail: [email protected] / [email protected] Contact No.: 01991-285524 Extn. 2523, Mob. 09419904015
- The candidates will be short listed for the interview based on merit and will be informed via e-mail. Mere fulfilling the minimum qualifications will not entitle the candidate for being called for interview. The decision of the selection committee will be final in this regards.
- Candidates shortlisted for interview should appear in person with originals of degree certificates (one set of Xerox) and date of birth proof along with any other relevant information (e.g. experience certificate, copies of publications if any, awards, recommendations letters etc.).
- The above fellowship is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research scheme and the research student shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in UGC – DAE CSR. An undertaking to the effect must be given by the student at the time of joining, if selected.
- The selected individual may be assigned to perform any other duties time to time commensurate with his/her qualifications.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 5/6/2015
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University (SMVDU) Recruitment 2014 – NO: SMVDU/A&R/R&D/15/077.
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017