Shyama Prasad Mukherji College has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Shyama Prasad Mukherji College Recruitment 2015 – Advt No. N-T/2015/02. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, MCA, M.Lib, 10th, 12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Shyama Prasad Mukherji College
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Assistant & More Vacancies on or before 29/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Shyama Prasad Mukherji College
Vacancy Name : Assistant & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, MCA, M.Lib, 10TH, 12TH
Total No Of Vacancy : 19 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 29/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Shyama Prasad Mukherji College, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi – 110 067
Detail Of Shyama Prasad Mukherji College Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Essential Qualification:Good academic record plus Masters degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale (5% relaxation in marks for SC/ST category).
- Desirable:At least three years experience in supervisory or equivalent cadre in a Group B post in a government department /University /Educational or Research Institution/Teaching and/ or Research experience along with proven administrative capabilities.LL.B or MBA in Finance/Human Resource etc. or CA/ICWA or MCA or M.Phil/Ph.D qualification and having sound knowledge of computer (preferaly possessing Diploma in Computer Applictions from a recognised Institute).
- NOTE: The incumbent should possess good communication and analytical skills and apritude for drafting/noting in English. Should be able to coordinate/liaise with other divisions/departments and participate in discussions with senior functionaries and Academicians. He is expected to handle independently one or more functions related to Educatinal Administration Examinations/General Administration /Purchase / Establishment /Accounts & Finance/Project management /HR/Legal.All the candidates for direct recruitment will be required to appear in a written test to adjudge their ability of expression and knowledge of the administrative aspects relating to educational administration;the selection being based on the performance of the candidates in written test and interview.The scheme of the examination including weightage of marks for written test and interview etc. as prescribed by the University from time to time with the approval of the Executive Council in this regard.All the direct recruits should possess working knowledge of computers.
Senior Personal Assistant to Principal:
- Essential Qualification: A Bachelor Degree from a recognised University. At least three years post qualification experience working as Private Secretary/Personal Assistant /Stenographer/Executive Assistant/Executive Secretary in a Government Department/Universities/Autonomous Bodies/PSUs/Educational Institution recognized by the Government.
- Skill test norms:(a) Dictation : 10 mts @ 100 w.p.m.(b) Transcription: 40 mts. (English) or 55 mts. (Hindi) on computer. (c) Computer proficiency viz. Typing Skill, Word Processing, spread sheet, Internet, E-mail communication etc.
- Desirable:Degree/Diploma in Computer Application/Science.Diploma in Office Management and Secretarial Practice.Knowledge of service rules applicable for Central Government establishment
Essential qualification:Graduate with minimum 50% marks or Post Graduate with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computers, and Diploma/ Certificate of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Application, Office Management / Secretarial Practice / Financial Management Accounts or equivalent discipline. Or Graduate Degree with minimum 50% marks in computer application/ office Management / Secretarial Practice /Financial Management/ Accounts or equivalent discipline from a
Minimum 4 years of Administrative Experience. Note: The incumbent is expected to work under the supervision of Section Officer or Administrative Officer. He/she should possess an aptitude for drafting / noting in English and office procedure in a computerized environment and is expected to handle one or more functions related to Educational Administration / Examinations / General Administration / House Keeping / Establishment / HR / Legal / Purchase / Accounts & Finance / Project management / Public Relations.All the candidates for direct recruitment will be required to appear in written test to adjudge their ability of expression and knowledge relating to their work. The selection being based on the performance of the candidates in written test and interview. The scheme of the examination including weightage of marks for written test and interview etc., as prescribed by the University from time to time with the approval of the Executive Council in this regard. 4. All direct recruits are expected to work in a computerized environment and required to qualify a skill test in handling computers within one year from their appointment before completion of probation period.
Essential Qualification: A Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computers , and Diploma /Certificate of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Application/Office Management /Secretarial Practice /Financial Management/Accounts or equivalent discipline OR Graduate Degree in Computer Application/Office Management / Secretarial Practice/Financial Management /Accounts or equivalent discipline from a recognized University. 2. Minimum 2 Years of Administrative Experience.
Essential Qualification: A Senior Secondary School Certificate(+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University/Institution with at least 50% marks or a Graduate from a recognized University, and Diploma /Certificate of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Application/Office Management/Secretarial Practice /Financial Management / Accounts or equivalent discipline. OR Graduate Degree in Computer Application/Office Management/Secretarial Practice / Financial Management/Accounts or equivalent discipline from a recognized University. Having a typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through Computer
Senior Technical Assistant (Computer):
Essential Qualification: MCA OR M.Sc. (Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University/Institute with one year experience Or B.Tech./B.E.(Computer Science/Information Technology/ECE) or equivalent degree with one year experience in relevant area. Note: All the candidates will be required to appear in a written/practical test to adjudge their professional/technical knowledge as per the requirement of the post. The selection shall be based on the performance of the candidates in the written/practical test and interview
Essential: M.Lib.Sc./MLISc. or equivalent with 50% marks. OR Master’s Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce or any other discipline with 50% mark and B.Lib. Sc. /B.L.I.Sc. with 50% marks. Computer Science paper at Graduate /PG level or six month computer science course from a recognized institution.
Semi Professional Assistant: Essential :
Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce or any other discipline or any other higher qualifications with 50% marks. B.Lib.Sc./B.L.I.Sc. with 50% marks. Course in Computer Applications at Graduate or PG level or a 6 month computer course from a recognized institution.
Junior Library & Information Assistant (Jr. Asstt.):
Essential Qualification: Passed Sr. Secondary or equivalent examination conducted by State Board of Education/University/Govt. recognized institutions. Certificate in Library Science/Library and information Science from a recognized institution;Computer Course at Sr. Secondary Level or Basic Course in Computer Science /Word Processing from a recognized institution.
M.T.S. (Library) Essential Qualification:
Passed 10thth or equivalent examination from any State Education Board or Government recognized Institution Certificate in Library Science/Library & Information Science from a recognised Institution. Desirable : Computer as a subject at Secondary level or Basic course in Computers from any Institution.
M.T.S. Food Technology, M.T.S. Education and M.T.S. Computer:
Essential Qualification:: Should have passed Matriculation(10th) or an equivalent examination with science subjects from recognised Board.
Selection Procedure For Shyama Prasad Mukherji College – Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Assistant & More Vacancies Vacancy in Shyama Prasad Mukherji College:
- All the candidates will be required to appear in a written test to adjudge the basic knowledge as per the requirement of the post. The selection shall be based on the performance of the candidates in the written test and interview.
- The last date for submitting the application is 29th June 2015 11. Candidates would be required to submit self-attested copies of their documents/testimonials mentioned in the Application Form at the time of applying.
- Application other than in prescribed form, incomplete application, unsigned application, application without prescribed fee, application without required documents/testimonials or application reaching after the last date by Post/Courier will be rejected without further reference.
- The college will notify the dates of tests & interview in advance at its website and will also intimate to the candidates through posts/ courier. No personal inquiry shall be entertained in this behalf.
- No T.A. or D.A. will be paid for appearing in the written test and interview.
- Application completed in all respects should reach to “The Principal, Shyama Prasad Mukherji College(for women),(University of Delhi), Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi- 110026” on or before the last date of submitting application.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- Applications which do not meet the criteria given in this advertisement & /or incomplete applications are liable to be summarily rejected.
- Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/06/2015
Reference: Shyama Prasad Mukherji College Recruitment 2015 – Advt No. N-T/2015/02
Top Company Openings:
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016