Shyama Prasad Mukherji College (SPMC) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Assistant & More Vacancies with 10th Std/ Master’s degree/ Bachelor degree/ Graduate/ MCA holders
Company name :Shyama Prasad Mukherji College (SPMC)
Posts :Junior Assistant & More Vacancies
Qualification : 10th Std/ Master’s degree/ Bachelor degree/ Graduate/ MCA
Salary : Rs.5200-39100/- p.m
No of Post : 19
Location :New Delhi
Last date to apply : 22/12/2014
Details of Post :
Junior Assistant & More Vacancies
Shyama Prasad Mukherji College Has Publish Latest Jobs Notification 2014 To Fill 18 Non Teaching Staff Posts Shyama Prasad Mukherji College Latest Recruitment 2014 Apply For Jr.Assistant (Caretaker) & M.T.S. Food Technology Vacancies
Detail of Vacancies :
|Sl. No.||Name Of Posts||No. Of Posts||Upper Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|01||Administrative Officer||01||35 years||15600-39100 Grade Pay Rs. 4500/-|
|02||Senior Personal Assistant to Principal||01||35 years||9300 – 34800 grade pay rs. 4600|
|03||Senior Assistant||01||30 years||9300 – 34800 grade pay rs. 4200|
|04||Assistant||02||30 years||5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs. 2400|
|05||Jr. Assistant||02||27 years||5200- 20200 Grade Pay Rs. 1900|
|06||Jr.Assistant (Caretaker)||02||30 years||5200- 20200 Grade Pay Rs. 1900|
|07||Senior Technical Assistant (Computer)||01||35 years||9300 – 34800 grade pay rs. 4200|
|08||Professional Assistant (Library)||01||35 years||9300 – 34800 grade pay rs. 4200|
|09||Semi Professional Assistant (Library)||02||35 years||5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs. 2800|
|10||Junior Library & Information Assistant (Jr. Asstt).||01||27 years||5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs. 1900|
|11||M.T.S.(Library)||02||27 years||5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs. 1800|
|12||M.T.S. Food Technology.||01||27 years||5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs. 1800|
|13||M.T.S. Education (Resource room)||01||27 years||5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs. 1800|
|14||M.T.S. Computer||01||27 years||5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs. 1800|
Educational Qualification : 10th Std/ Master’s degree/ Bachelor degree/ Graduate/ MCA with minimum 50% marks.
Application Fee :
- Candidates can obtain the Application Form from the College office on cash payment of Rs. 200 (Rs. 100 for reserved categories) on all working days between 9.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. and 2.30 p.m. to 4.30 p.m.
- Candidates can also download the Application Form from the college website- Annexure -I. A bank draft of Rs. 200 (Rs. 100 for candidates belonging to reserved categories) in favour of “Principal, Shyama Prasad Mukherji College , Delhi” should be attached with the prescribed application form.
- Candidates belonging to PwD category are exempted from payment of application fee provided certificate of disability is furnished at the time of obtaining the form and attached with application form.
How to Apply :
Interested candidates may submit their application in the prescribed application format available on our website through proper channel /their employer along with documents :- To The Principal, Shyama Prasad Mukherji College (for women) (University of Delhi) Punjabi Bagh New Delhi-110026 on or before the last date of submitting application.
- Applicants should fill particulars in his/her own hand writing neatly and clearly on the prescribed form.
- Latest passport size photograph should be pasted at specified place.
- Self-attested photocopies of all relevant certificates, degrees, mark-sheets, testimonials etc. in support of age, education qualifications, experience etc. must be enclosed.
- Certificates belonging to /applying under any reserved category OBC/SC/ST/PwD(OH/VH/HH) must attach self-attested photocopy of caste/category certificate , issued by the competent authority. The certificate should be issued in the name of candidate. *OBC candidates only from the Central List of OBCs having non-creamy layer status are eligible.
- Applicants in employment should get their application endorsed from their employer.
- The envelop containing application from should be superscribed as: ” Application for the post of ……………………………………………………….”.
- In case of downloaded application form, the prescribed fee payable through demand draft payable at Delhi in favour of “Principal Shyama Prasad Mukherji College” should be enclosed with the filled in application form
- Application should be addressed to : The Principal Shyama Prasad Mukherji College (for women) Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi-110026.
- Application can be submitted in person or by post/courier. In any case application should be submitted/reach (if by post or courier) on or before the last date for submitting applications.
- Incomplete application, unsigned application, application without photograph pasted at appropriate place, application without self-attested certificates and testimonials in support of educational qualification, experience and category and application reaching after the last date by post/courier will be rejected.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the prescribed tests and interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 22/12/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From SPMC|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016