Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Cooperative Inspectors/ Auditors through recruitment notification – Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 15/SPSC/2015. Candidates who have completed DEGREE/ B.COM/ BBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Cooperative Inspectors/ Auditors on or before 30/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Cooperative Inspectors/ Auditors|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/ B.Com/ B.B.A|
|Total No of Vacancy||37 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Secretary, Sikkim Public Service Commission, Old Tourism Office, M. G. Marg, Gangtok|
Detail of Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) Cooperative Inspectors/ Auditors Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the eligible local candidates for filling up of 21 (twenty one) posts of Cooperative Inspectors and 16 (sixteen) posts of Cooperative Auditors on temporary regular basis in PB-2 of Rs. 9300-34800 plus grade pay of Rs. 3800/- under Cooperation Department, Government of Sikkim.
- Total No of post : 37 ( Cooperative Inspectors -21, Cooperative Auditors – 16)
- Minimum Educational : (a) Degree from a recognized University Qualifications with Economics as a subject or B.Com or Degree in Management or Cooperation.
- Other requisites : (a) Candidate must be in possession of either Sikkim Subject Certificate or Identification Certificate issued by the competent authority under relevant orders of the State Government. (b) Should have knowledge of any of the State Language viz. Nepali/Sikkimese Bhutia/ Lepcha/ Limboo. (c) Should have valid Local Employment Card. (d) Should be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim.
- Duties of the post : As prescribed by the Controlling Authority.
- Age : Should have attained the age of 18 years, but should not have exceeded 30 years as on 31st March, 2015. (in the case of Regular Government Servant, not more than 40 years and in the case of Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ persons working under the State Government Departments and under NHPC, other Central Government Establishment or Undertakings in the State of Sikkim, local employees who are working in Banks, Sikkim Manipal University, Sikkim University, Vinayaka Missions University and employees engaged by IT in Common Service Centres as Computer Operators on Muster Roll/ Adhoc/ Substitute/ Contract/ WorkCharged basis, not more than 50 years in terms of Notification No. M(3) P.III/ 74/Gen/ DOP dated 23.11.2012.) The maximum age limit is relaxable by five years in the case of BL/ST/SC candidates and four and three years for OBC – Central List and OBC – State List candidates, respectively.
Selection Procedure for Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) – Cooperative Inspectors/ Auditors Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Cooperative Inspectors/ Auditors Vacancy in Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC):
- Candidate need not submit any documents, however the candidate should ensure that they are qualified on the date of application in all respect. Candidate will not be informed by the SPSC for any discrepancy or disqualification at personal level. However, those candidates whose forms are found to be incomplete in any manner will be summarily rejected, so all candidates are advised to ensure that they are qualified for the post.
- Application form can be downloaded from www.spscskm.gov.in The form should be filled up by the candidate himself/herself and submitted in the office of the Sikkim Public Service Commission on any working day between 10.30 am. To 03.30 pm along with original Bank Receipt of State bank of Sikkim, for Rs. 150/- credited to ‘0051- SPSC’. The amount once deposited shall not be refunded or adjusted against any other purpose.
- The complete filled in application form should reach the Secretary, Sikkim Public Service Commission, Old Tourism Office, M. G. Marg, Gangtok by hand or by post on or before 03.00 pm. On 30th April, 2015. No application submitted after 03.00 pm. On 30th April, 2015 will be accepted. SPSC will not be responsible for late receipt of application due to postal delay or otherwise. For the benefit of the candidates a DROP BOX has been provided for the convenience of the candidates in the SPSC Office. One stamp size photograph should be affixed on the application form in the space provided and one identical stamp size photograph with the candidates name on the back side of the photograph should be submitted along with the application form. Before filling the application form, candidate should go through the advertisement and accordingly they should fill the forms. Those claiming reservation should categorically specify the categories to which he/she belongs in the box provided in the application form. Those candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for interview in the ratio as fixed by the Notification. No TA/DA is admissible for attending the examination/Interview. Admission at all the stages of examination for which candidates are admitted by the Commission viz. Main (written) Examination and Interview Test will be purely provisional and is subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification at any stage of the examination process, it is found that candidates do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the post will be cancelled by the Commission without notice. The Commission will not entertain any application on review or RTI/Correspondence till the entire process of recruitment is complete.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/04/2015
Reference: Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 15/SPSC/2015
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016