Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of General Duty Medical Officer through recruitment notification – Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: 05/15. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job General Duty Medical Officer on or before 28/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC)
Vacancy Name :General Duty Medical Officer
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S
Total No Of Vacancy : 73 Posts
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/-pm
Job Location : GANGTOK
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 28/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Secretary, Sikkim Public Service Commission, Old Tourism Office, M.G.Marg, Gangtok
Detail Of Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC)General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the eligible local candidates for filling up of 73 (seventy three) posts of General Duty Medical Officer (Junior Grade) on temporary regular basis in PB-2 of Rs. 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay of Rs.5000/- under Health Care, Human Service & Family Welfare Department, Government of Sikkim. However, during the period of 1st year of Probation/Apprenticeship/Training, pay shall be governed byNotification No: 489/GEN/DOP dated: 31.10.2011.
- No of Post : 73
- Salary : Rs. 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay of Rs.5000/-
- Essential i)Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery from a recognized Qualification: University. Should have completed Rotatory Internship of 01(one) year from a recognized Institute and Registered with Medical Council of India or Medical Council of any State.
- Other Requisites: i) Candidate must be in possession of either Sikkim Subject Certificate or Identification Certificate issued by the Competent Authority under relevant rules of the State Government. ii) Preference will be given to Sikkim Stipendiary seat reserved for State of Sikkim. iii) Should have valid local Employment Card. iv) Should be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim. v) Should have knowledge of any of the State Languages. vi)Candidates already in Government Service or in government owned undertaking or similar organization, whether in permanent or temporary capacity or as workcharged employee shall be, required to submit their application along with No Objection Certificate of their employer.
- Duties of the post: i) As prescribed by the Controlling Authority.
- Age: Should have attained the age of 21 years, but should not have attained the age of 30 years on the first day of year of advertisement. The maximum age limit shall be relaxed up to 05 years in exceptional cases where the applicant possesses special/professional qualification and past experience and in respect of candidate belonging to BL, SC, PT & ST and 04 years for OBC-(Central List) candidates and 03 years for OBC- (State List) candidates.
Selection Procedure For Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) – General Duty Medical Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For General Duty Medical Officer Vacancy in Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC):
- Application form and syllabus can be downloaded from www.spscskm.gov.in The form should be filled up by the candidate himself/herself and submitted in the office of the Sikkim Public Service Commission on any working day between 10:30 a.m. to 03:00 p.m. along with original Bank Receipt of State Bank of Sikkim, for Rs. 150/- credited to ‘0051-SPSC’. The amount so deposited shall not be refunded or adjusted against any other purpose.
- The complete filled in application form should reach the Secretary, Sikkim Public Service Commission, Old Tourism Office, M.G.Marg, Gangtok by hand or by post on or before 03:00 p.m. on 28/08/2015.
- No application forms submitted after 03:00 p.m. on 28/08/2015 will be accepted. SPSC will not be responsible for late receipt of application due to postal delay or otherwise. A DROP BOX has been provided for the convenience of the candidates in the SPSC Office.
- One STAMP SIZE photograph should be affixed in theapplication form in the space provided and an additional identical stamp size photograph with the candidates name on the back side of the photograph should be submitted along with the application form.
- The written examination will consist of 3 papers. The selected candidates who obtain such minimum qualifying marks in the written examination, as may be fixed by the Commission, shall be called for viva-voce/interview. No TA/DA is admissible for attending the examination/ Interview. Admission at all the stages of examination for which candidates are admitted by the Commission viz: Main (written) Examination and Interview Test will be purely provisional and is subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification at any stage of the examination process, it is found that candidates do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the post will be cancelled by the Commission without notice. The Commission will not entertain any application or review or RTI/Correspondence till the entire process of recruitment is complete.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/08/2015
Reference: Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: 05/15