Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Sub Fire Officer through recruitment notification – Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) Recruitment 2016 – REF NO. VO/R/513/2016, DATE : 16.05.2016. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Sub Fire Officer on or before 16/06/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC)
Vacancy Name : Sub Fire Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 03 Posts
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/-per month
Job Location : Gangtok
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 16/06/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : Secretary, Sikkim Public Service Commission, Old Tourism Office, M. G. Marg, Gangtok
Detail Of Post:
Applications are invited from the eligible local candidates for filling up of 03 (three) posts of Sub-Fire Officer on temporary regular basis in PB-2 of 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay of 3800/- under Fire & Emergency Services Department, Government of Sikkim, through Direct Recruitment. However, during the period of Probation/Apprenticeship/Training, pay shall be governed by Notification No: 489/GEN/DOP dated: 31.10.2011.
- Total No of Post : 03 Post
- Minimum Educational (i) Bachelors Degree from any recognized University. Qualification: The candidate should have opted for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology at Class XII level. (ii) In accordance with Notification No: 44/GEN/DOP dt: 27.10.2015 candidates who are in the final/semester of the prescribed course shall be accepted provided such candidates have cleared all the previous semesters at the time of submission of applications and subject to submission of the final year results on or before the date specified by the Sikkim Public Service Commission before interview. Non-submission of the proof of essential educational qualification by prescribed date shall make the application of such candidates liable to be rejected without assigning any reason thereof.
- Other requisites : (a) Candidate must be in possession of either Sikkim Subject Certificate or Identification Certificate issued by the competent authority under relevant orders of the State Government. (b) Should have knowledge of any of the State Languages viz Nepali/Sikkimese/Bhutia/Lepcha /Limboo. (c) Should have valid Local Employment Card. (d) Should be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim.
- Duties of the post : Officer-in-charge of Fire Station and to Supervise/attend fire and rescue operations.
- Age : Should have attained the age of 21 years, but should not have exceeded 30 years as on 01/05/2016. The upper age limit for the candidates belonging to Bhutia – Lepcha, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes (Limboo – Tamang), Primitive Tribe is 35 years, Other Backward Classes (Central List) is 34 years and Other Backward Classes (State List) is 33 years vide Notification No. M(135)/12/GEN/DOP dated 27th May, 2015.
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/06/2016
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply?:
- Candidates should submit a copy of their documents duly attested by the competent authority as prescribed in the application form (Sl. No. 17 *Details of Certificate) to SPSC for scrutiny. However, those candidates whose forms are found to be incomplete in any manner will be summarily rejected, so all candidates are advised to ensure that they are qualified for the post.
- Application form and syllabus can be downloaded from www.spscskm.gov.in .The form should be filled up by the candidate himself/herself and submitted in the office of the Sikkim Public Service Commission on any working day between 10:30 am. to 03:30 pm along with original Bank Receipt of State Bank of Sikkim, for Rs. 150/- credited to ‘0051-SPSC’. The amount once deposited shall not be refunded or adjusted against any other purpose.
- The complete filled in application form should reach the Secretary, Sikkim Public Service Commission, Old Tourism Office, M. G. Marg, Gangtok by hand or by post on or before 03.00 pm. on 16.06.2016. No application submitted after 03.00 pm. on 16.06.2016 will be accepted. SPSC will not be responsible for late receipt of application due to postal delay or otherwise. A DROP BOX has been provided for the convenience of the candidates in the SPSC Office.
- One stamp size photograph should be affixed on the application form in the space provided and two identical stamp size photographs with the candidates name on the back side of the photograph should be submitted along with the application form. Before filling the application form, candidate should go through the advertisement and accordingly they should fill the forms. Those claiming reservation should categorically specify the categories to which he/she belongs in the box provided in the application form.
- Those candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for interview in the ratio as fixed by the Notification. No TA/DA is admissible for attending the examination/Interview.
- Admission at all the stages of examination for which candidates are admitted by the Commission viz. Main (written) Examination and Interview Test will be purely provisional and is subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification at any stage of the examination process, it is found that candidates do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the post will be cancelled by the Commission without notice. The Commission will not entertain any application on review or RTI/Correspondence till the entire process of recruitment is complete.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/06/2016
Reference: Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) Recruitment 2016 – REF NO. VO/R/513/2016, DATE : 16.05.2016