Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Architect through recruitment notification – Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) Recruitment 2016 – Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Mumbai Port Trust.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Assistant Architect . Walk in Interview will be held on 09/04/2016 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Architect
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 04 Post
Salary : Rs – 9,300-34,800 /- Per Month
Job Location : GANGTOK, SIKKIM
Walk In Date To Apply For This Job: 09/04/2016
Walk In Address For The Job Vacancy: Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) , GANGTOK, SIKKIM
Detail of Post:
- CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY: 1. Minimum Educational (i) Degree in Architecture from a recognized University Qualification: (ii) In accordance with Notification No: 44/GEN/DOP dt: 27.10.2015 candidates who are in the final/semester of the prescribed course shall be accepted provided such candidates have cleared all the previous semesters at the time of submission of applications and subject to submission of the final year results on or before the date specified by the Sikkim Public Service Commission before interview. Non-submission of the proof of essential educational qualification by prescribed date shall make the application of such candidates liable to be rejected without assigning any reason thereof.
- Other requisites : (a) Preference will be given to Sikkim Government Stipendiary/seat reserved for state of Sikkim and having knowledge of C.A.D (Computer Aided Design) (b) Candidate must be in possession of either Sikkim Subject Certificate or Identification Certificate issued by the competent authority under relevant orders of the State Government. (c) Should have knowledge of any of the State Languages viz Nepali/Sikkimese/Bhutia/Lepcha /Limboo. (d) Should have valid Local Employment Card. (e) Should be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim.
- Duties of the post : Designing of Buildings.
- Age : Should have attained the age of 21 years, but should not have exceeded 30 years as on 01/03/2016. The upper age limit for the candidates belonging to Bhutia – Lepcha, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes (Limboo – Tamang), Primitive Tribe is 35 years, Other Backward Classes (Central List) is 34 years and Other Backward Classes (State List) is 33 vide Notification No. M(135)/12/GEN/DOP dated 27th May, 2015. In the case of Regular Government Service not more than 40 (forty) years. 50 (fifty) years in respect of temporary employees (Muster Roll/Adhoc /Substitute / Contract/ Workcharged etc.) under the State/Central Government Departments, Public Sector Undertakings, Private Educational Institutes viz. Sikkim Manipal University, Sikkim University, Vinayak Mission University established in the State, Private Companies established in Sikkim under Companies Act, 1956 and in various State/Central Government projects / programmes under implementation in the State vide Notification No: M(3)/Part-III/28/GEN/DOP dated 4th August, 2015.
|SL. NO||CATEGORY||NO. OF POSTS|
|3.||Other Backward Classes – Central List||01|
|4.||Other Backward Classes – State List||01|
- Written Test on 09/04/2016.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walk in Procedure :
Candidate need not submit any documents; however the candidate should ensure that they are qualified on the date of interview in all respect. Candidate will not be informed by the SPSC for any discrepancy or disqualification at personal level. However, those candidates whose forms are found to be incomplete in any manner will be summarily rejected, so all candidates are advised to ensure that they are qualified for the post. Walk in date will be held on 09/04/2016.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 09/04/2016
VENUE : Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) , GANGTOK, SIKKIM .
Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) Recruitment 2016 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: 08/SPSC/2016 .