Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) invites application for the recruitment of Prosthetic/ Orthotic Engineer with Bachelor degree holders
Company name : Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC)
Posts : Prosthetic/ Orthotic Engineer
Qualification : Bachelor degree
Salary : Rs. 9300-34800/- p.m.
No of Post : 01
Location : Sikkim
Last date to apply : 15.11.2014
Details of Post :
Prosthetic/ Orthotic Engineer
Applications are invited from the eligible local candidates for filling up of 01 (one) post of Prosthetic and Orthotic Engineer on temporary regular basis in PB-2 of Rs. 9300-34800 plus grade pay of Rs.4200/- under Social Justice, Empowerment and Welfare Department, Government of Sikkim.
|Name of the Post||Qualification||No. of Post||Salary||Age|
|a) Bachelor degree in Prosthetic and Orthotics from a recognized University as approved by Rehabilitation Council of India.2. Other Qualifications: b) Candidate must be in possession of either Sikkim Subject Certificate or Identification Certificate issued by the competent authority under relevant orders of the State Government. c) Should have valid Employment Card. d) Should have knowledge of any of the state languages viz. Nepali, Sikkimese-Bhutia, Lepcha, or Limboo. e) Should be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim. f) Preferences will be given to Sikkim Government Stipendiary/seat reserved for State of Sikkim.||01||Rs. 9300-
Duties of the post: Prosthetics and Orthotics Engineer is the Specialist who in the exercise and pursuit of the art of prosthetics/orthotics designs, fabricates and fits prostheses (artificial limbs) and orthoses (Braces, supports, accessories and remedial devices for locomotor handicapped) prescribed by a clinical team headed by a physical Medicine Specialist/ Orthopaedic Surgeon.
Age: Should have attained the age of 18 years, but should not have exceeded 30 years as on 01.11.2014. The maximum age limit shall be relaxed up to 5 years in respect of candidates belonging to B.L., S.T., S.C.-35 yrs. for OBC (Central List) – 34 years and for OBC (State List) candidates-33 years.
How to apply :
- Complete application form accompanied by (1) Attested copies of Class X and XII Mark Sheet and Certificate (2) Degree Mark Sheet/ Degree Certificate awarded by the recognized University as approved by the Rehabilitation Council of India (3) Valid Local Employment Card issued by the competent authority of the Government of Sikkim, (4) Valid Certificate of Identification/Sikkim Subject Certificate (5) Valid category certificate for BL/ SC/ ST/ MBC/ OBC issued by the competent authority of the Government of Sikkim (6) Marital Status (married/unmarried) certificate in respect of female candidates. (7) No Objection Certificate from the Appointing Authority/ Head of Department in case of employed candidate in regular establishment under Government of Sikkim.
- Application form and syllabus can be downloaded from www.spscskm.gov.in The form should be filled up by the candidate himself/herself and submitted in the office of the Sikkim Public Service Commission on any working day between 11:00 a.m. to 03:00 p.m. along with original Bank Receipt of State Bank of Sikkim, for Rs. 150/- credited to ‘0051-SPSC’. The amount so deposited shall not be refunded or adjusted against any other purpose.
- The complete application form should reach the Secretary, Sikkim Public Service Commission, Old West Point School complex, Near Police Headquarter, Gangtok by hand or by post on or before 03:00 p.m. on 15/11/2014.
- No application submitted after 03:00 p.m. on 15/11/2014 will be accepted. SPSC will not be responsible for late receipt of application due to postal delay or otherwise. Application received after last date and also incomplete application forms without required documents will be summarily rejected.
- There will be a written examination and interview for the selection of suitable candidate. No TA/DA is admissible for attending the examination/ Interview.
- Admission at all the stages of examination for which candidates are admitted by the Commission viz: Main (written) Examination and Interview Test will be purely provisional and is subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification at any stage of the examination process, it is found that candidates do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the post will be cancelled by the Commission.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15.11.2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From SPSC|