Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) invites application for the recruitment of Sub Inspector with Degree holders
Company name : Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC)
Posts : Sub Inspector
Qualification : Degree
Salary : Rs. 9300-34800/- P.M.
No of Post : 23
Location : Sikkim
Last date to apply : 20.09.2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from eligible local candidates for filling up of 23 (twenty three) posts of Sub-Inspector on temporary regular basis in PB-2 of Rs. 9300-34800 plus grade pay of Rs.3800/- , Government of Sikkim. Out of above 23 posts of Sub-Inspector (05) five posts of Sub Inspector (Civil Police) for male & female candidate (16) sixteen posts of Sub-Inspector (Armed Police) for male candidate and (2) two posts are reserved for Departmental candidates of Police Department under Government of Sikkim with more than 5 yrs. of unblemished service on regular establishment with other requisite qualifications
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Degree from a recognized University.
- Other Requirements: i. Should possess Sikkim Subject or Certificate of Identification issued by District Collectorate of respective district in Sikkim. ii. Should be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim iii. Should have valid Local Employment Card. iv. Should have communicative skill in English/ Hindi, Nepali and Mother tongue.
- Age: Should have attained the age of 18 years and should not exceed 25 years as on 1st Aug.’2014. The maximum age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of SC/ST/BL candidates, 4 years for OBC (Central list) candidates, 03 years for OBC (State List) candidates. In case of Police Department candidates under Government of Sikkim in regular establishment, the maximum age is relaxed upto 45 years as on 1st Aug.’2014.
Application Fee :
Application form can be downloaded from www.spscskm.gov.in The form should be filled up by the candidate himself/herself and submitted in the office of the Superintendent of Police in their respective districts along with original Bank Receipt of State Bank of Sikkim, for Rs. 150/- credited to ‘0051-SPSC’.
How to apply :
Candidates should submit the copies of the following documents at the time of scrutiny (1) Attested copies of Class X & XII Mark sheets/Certificate containing Date of Birth. (2) Degree Mark Sheet and Degree Certificate awarded by the University (3) Valid Local Employment Card issued by the authority of the Government of Sikkim, (4) Valid Certificate of Identification/Sikkim Subject Certificate and (5) Valid category certificate issued by the competent authority of the Government of Sikkim (6) No Objection Certificate from the Appointing Authority/ Head of Department in case of employed candidate in permanent or temporary capacity or as work charged employee under Sikkim Government (7) Married/Unmarried certificate (8) Police Departmental candidates under Govt. of Sikkim with more than 05 yrs. of unblemished service on regular establishment should submit a certificate from the Police Department.
Last date for submission of filled-in application form is 20th of September 2014. Application received after 03:00P.M. of 20/09/2014 (Saturday), shall not be accepted.
The Decision of the Commission as to the eligibility of candidate for admission to the examination shall be final. Their admission at all the stages of examination for which they are admitted by the Commission viz: Preliminary Examination, Physical Endurance Cum Physical Efficiency Test, Main (Written) Examination and Viva-Voce will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification at any time before or after the Preliminary Examination, Main (written). Examination and Viva-Voce, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the examination/post will be cancelled by the Commission.
- Candidates are advised not to enclose any certificate. Scrutiny of certificate will be done before the main/viva voce examination at the discretion of the Commission.
- The Commission will inform the candidates about the date of scrutiny of his/her certificates/eligibility conditions mentioned above and If any candidate is found ineligible during scrutiny, his/her candidature will be cancelled without intimation for further stages of examinations.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the criteria before filling up the form.
- Candidates not possessing certificate of identification /Sikkim Subject Certificate issued by the component/authority in the state of Sikkim need not apply as it will be rejected without any intimation to the candidate.
- Departmental candidates claiming reservation under Police department as departmental candidate should invariably enclose a certificate and get the form enclosed by his controlling authority.
- Those candidates whose results are declared but certificates are yet to be received can apply for the post. Candidates should be qualified on the date of application. Candidates whose results are awaited are not qualified.
- Date for issue of Admit Card will be intimated in due course of time.
- No T.A./D.A is admissible for attending the Examination/PET/Interview.
- On Selection, the candidate should be willing to serve anywhere within the State of Sikkim.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 20.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From SPSC||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|