Sikkim University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Sikkim University Recruitment 2015 – Candidates who have completed MA,M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Sikkim University
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 30/11/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Sikkim University
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification :M.AM.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs – 25,000 /- Pm
Job Location : Sikkim
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/11/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Sikkim University, Gangtok-737102 Sikkim .
Detail Of Sikkim University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Applications are invited for two (2) post of JRF and one (1) Field assistant (FA) for a tenure of 3 years under DST funded project “Assessment of Carbon stock and sequestration potential in major land use sectors of Sikkim Himalayas”.
- Educational qualifications:
- Applications are invited for filling up the following position in the sponsored project at Sikkim University, Gangtok. The position is purely temporary, initially for a period of 1 year, on contractual basis with consolidated pay. The requisite qualification, experience and others details are given below:
- Project Title What our eyes reveal about our thinking pattern? An eye tracking investigation
- Duration of the post 1 year (extendable up to 2 years)
- Funding agency DST under Cognitive Science Research Initiative
- Project Investigator Dr. Saurabh Maheshwari, Assistant Professor, Department of Psychology
- Name of the Post Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Post 1 7. Pay Rs. 25000/- per month + HRA @ 10%
- Qualification and Experience Essential: MA/MSc in Psychology or allied disciplines Desirable: NET Experience of designing lab based social experiment, experience of eye tracking machine
Selection Procedure For Sikkim University – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/11/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Sikkim University:
- The interested candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience may send their CV with a covering letter at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com on or before 30th November 2015.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/11/2015