Sikkim University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Registrar, Librarian through recruitment notification – Sikkim University Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.SU/2013/REG-03/NTSR-2013/2394. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Sikkim University.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Registrar, Librarian Job on or before 26/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Sikkim University
Vacancy Name : Registrar, Librarian
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.37,400-67,000/- p.m
Job Location : SIKKIM
Last Date to Apply for this job : 26/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : SIKKIM UNIVERSITY (A central university established by an Act of Parliament of India, 2007) 6th Mile, Samdur, P.O. TADONG, GANGTOK-737102 SIKKIM
Detail of Sikkim University Registrar, Librarian Recruitment:
SIKKIM UNIVERSITY, a central university located in Sikkim invites applications from bonafide Indian citizens having requisite qualification as per UGC norms for the following STATUTORY POSITIONS
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Registrar||1||Essential Qualification & Experience a) A Master’s degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent in any subject from any university recognized by the UGC. b) At least 15 years’ experience as Assistant Professor in a central university or in equivalent grade of which at least 8 years shall be in Associate Professor’s grade and experience in educational administration. Or Comparable experience in establishments and other institutions of higher education. Or 15 years of administrative experience of which 8 years as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post||37400-67000 GP 10000|
|Librarian||1||Essential Qualification & Experience A Master’s degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade where grading system is practised. At least 13 years as a Deputy Librarian in a University Library or 18 years’ experience as a College Librarian. Evidence of innovative work in library science and published work. A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) developed by UGC in these Regulations. Desirable: An M.Phil / Ph.D Degree in Library Science/ Informative Science/ Documentation/ Archives and Manuscript keeping.||37400-67000 GP 10000|
Selection Procedure for Sikkim University – Registrar, Librarian Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Registrar, Librarian Vacancy in Sikkim University :
- The University reserves the right to: (a) Draw reserve panel(s) against the possible vacancies in the future. (c) Relax any of the qualifications/experience at its discretion; and (d) Not-to fill up any or all the advertised posts on regular basis.
- Persons already in service should produce NOC from their departments at the time of interview.
- The minimum requirement of 55% marks at (a) above shall be relaxed by 5% for SC/ST candidates
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Interested candidates may download the application form from the University website www.cus.ac.in on or before 26.10.2015. The form complete in all respect should be sent to: The Registrar, Sikkim University, 6th Mile, Samdur, P.O Tadong, Gangtok-737102. The envelope should be super scribed with the post applied for.
- The application will be charged with a processing fee of Rs. 300/- (Rs. 150/- for SC/ST/OBC/PWD) to be submitted by way of Demand Draft of any scheduled/nationalized banks, drawn in favor of “Sikkim University” payable at Gangtok only. Application received without prescribed fee and incomplete information will be summarily rejected
- The emoluments, allowances, facilities and other benefits of the selected officers/officials will be in accordance with the instructions issued by Central Government/UGC from time to time.
- The last date for receiving the application is 26.10.2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26/10/2015
Sikkim University Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO.SU/2013/REG-03/NTSR-2013/2394.
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017