Sikkim University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate/Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph . D/MA/M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Sikkim University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Associate/Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 26/8/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Sikkim University
Vacancy Name : Research Associate/Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d/M.A/M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 03 post
Salary : 23,000/p.m
Job Location : Sikkim
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 26/8/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy:Sikkim University,Sikkim 737102
Detail of Sikkim University Research Associate/Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Essential Qualifications:For Research Associate: Ph.D.( Awarded/Submitted)in Geography/Geology/Earth Sciences/Hydrology/Climatology/Environmental Sciences or related fields having expertise in Climate related issues.
For Junior Research Fellow:M.A./M.Sc.in Geography / Geology/Earth Sciences/Hydrology/Climatology/Environmental Sciences or related fields having expertise in Climate related issues.
- Desirable: UGC / CSIR NET
- Prove ability of working on the Glaciers/High Altitudes/Glaciological Mass Balanceetc.
- Tenure:Upto March 2018
- Remunerations:Rs. 23,000.00 per month for RA and Rs. 16000.00 per month for JRF
Selection Procedure for Sikkim University – Research Associate/Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 26/8/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Research Associate/Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Sikkim University:
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 26/8/2015
Sikkim University,Sikkim 737102
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017